Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell

Why I believe the Redskins will be the first NFL team to win 3 straight Super Bowls

Thread Hell

Old 05-06-2013, 10:57 PM   #136
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Re: Why I believe the Redskins will be the first NFL team to win 3 straight Super Bowls

or possibly.....
Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, Gozer the Traveler and Lord of the Sebouillia

Advertisements
Old 05-06-2013, 11:04 PM   #137
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Like I said this guy is either a very overly excited elementary school kid or trolling us.
I'm all for talking up your team but good lord, this is extreme. Robert has played 1 season and he's already Elite?
Old 05-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #138
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Re: Why I believe the Redskins will be the first NFL team to win 3 straight Super Bowls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Hey hey! Buddy, you're forgetting one thing

Our 3rd string QB started a Super Bowl! **** Yeah!!!!
Best. Thing. Ever.

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:10 PM   #139
KERRAKPO9198

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
So let me get this straight; the Redskins haven't won the NFC East since 1999. They just got the playoffs this year and they didn't even win that playoff game. We have a lot of holes still on our team. And your saying that we are going to somehow, this year, starting now, we go from losing one playoff game to winning a Minimum of 9 straight playoff games over three years and will win three straight Super Bowls. And I'm assuming you think RG3 will have an Adrian Peterson recovery and never get injured in the next 3 years? SMH
1. We only lost that game because of RGIII tweaking his knee early in the ball game and was ineffective after that. We were up 14 to 0 at that point in time and ready to serve up a serious @SS woopen on them fools before Mr. RG3 went down.

2. Who cares if they haven't won the NFC East since 1999, this is a totally different team with totally different coaching and personnel, the type of overall talent the Redskins have never had before.

3. I don't see any holes on our team? Please elaborate.

4. Umm, of course it's possible that RGIII doesn't get injured in the next 3 years, if you think that then you must not have much hope in Rg. Dr. Andrews has stated RGIII is super human and recovering at a torrent pace. All in for week 1 baby!

The Redskins are going to be like the 70's Steelers, the 80's Niners, the 80's Redskins, the 90's Cowboys, and the 00's Patriots. We have a dynasty on our hands fellas, sit back and enjoy the ride!
Old 05-06-2013, 11:16 PM   #140
WestCoastSkinsFan
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERRAKPO9198 View Post
1. We only lost that game because of RGIII tweaking his knee early in the ball game and was ineffective after that. We were up 14 to 0 at that point in time and ready to serve up a serious @SS woopen on them fools before Mr. RG3 went down.

2. Who cares if they haven't won the NFC East since 1999, this is a totally different team with totally different coaching and personnel, the type of overall talent the Redskins have never had before.

3. I don't see any holes on our team? Please elaborate.

4. Umm, of course it's possible that RGIII doesn't get injured in the next 3 years, if you think that then you must not have much hope in Rg. Dr. Andrews has stated RGIII is super human and recovering at a torrent pace. All in for week 1 baby!

The Redskins are going to be like the 70's Steelers, the 80's Niners, the 80's Redskins, the 90's Cowboys, and the 00's Patriots. We have a dynasty on our hands fellas, sit back and enjoy the ride!
Wow. Just wow.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:18 PM   #141
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastskinsfan View Post
wow. Just wow.
lol

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:20 PM   #142
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Just sit back and enjoy Kerrakpo's brief stay on this board. What else is there to do at the moment
Old 05-06-2013, 11:26 PM   #143
KERRAKPO9198

Manley's ring of friendship and sobriety - Washington Post

Charles & Dexter - Who's The Man?!? - YouTube

Dexter Manley's story - YouTube

John Riggins - "The Diesel" - YouTube

Art Monk Feature - YouTube

Charles Mann NFL Highlights - YouTube

The Great Darrell Green Feature - YouTube

NFL Films - Joe Gibbs - YouTube
Old 05-06-2013, 11:26 PM   #144
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Problem is rakigan or however u spell it, you are relying on these UNPROVEN rookies to automatically come in and shore up a horrible DB unit. Dude they r rookies it will take some time. Also Alfred Morris is not a top 3 RB in the NFL, is he better that AD, Foster Or Shady Mccoy? NO but yes he is pretty dang good and if he stays healthy he'll have a great future. Your thinking way too much into our team, nobody is a bigger homer of this team than me and everyone here but we r also realists and understand we haven't made anything yet.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #145
WestCoastSkinsFan
Special Teams

Okay, I'm convinced. Trolling. Must just be trolling.

Nothing to see here, move along.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:29 PM   #146
KERRAKPO9198

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Just sit back and enjoy Kerrakpo's brief stay on this board. What else is there to do at the moment
Please elaborate, what am I doing that is so sinister that I'm going to get banned from this message board?
Old 05-06-2013, 11:31 PM   #147
KERRAKPO9198

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastSkinsFan View Post
Wow. Just wow.
Wow is right, that is what I'm going to be saying after the Redskins dominate the NFL for the foreseeable future.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:32 PM   #148
KERRAKPO9198

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastSkinsFan View Post
Okay, I'm convinced. Trolling. Must just be trolling.

Nothing to see here, move along.
Dude you're 30 years old, stop name calling and grow up a little.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #149
KERRAKPO9198

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Problem is rakigan or however u spell it, you are relying on these UNPROVEN rookies to automatically come in and shore up a horrible DB unit. Dude they r rookies it will take some time. Also Alfred Morris is not a top 3 RB in the NFL, is he better that AD, Foster Or Shady Mccoy? NO but yes he is pretty dang good and if he stays healthy he'll have a great future. Your thinking way too much into our team, nobody is a bigger homer of this team than me and everyone here but we r also realists and understand we haven't made anything yet.
I'll take Morris over any RB in the NFL not named Adrian Peterson. That includes, Forte, McCoy, Foster, Rice, Jones-Drew, etc. I am not only counting on the unproven rookies to shore up our secondary, all though I think they will surprise many people. But we most likely will be getting Meriweather back, quite possibly Tanard Jackson, Chase Minnifield, Josh Wilson and D Hall are no slouches either. And with the additions of Amerson, Thomas, and Rambo, the back end looks like a strong point IMO. Lets also not forget the others who had a slew of injuries last season and all the players that will be rejoining us for our Super Bowl push this up coming season, including the man himself Mr. Brian Ndubisi Orakpo, Adam Carriker, Pierre Garcon who missed nearly half the season and wasn't at full strength, London Fletcher who will be healthy, Jarvis Jenkins who will be 2 years removed from knee surgery and looks to be a dominant component on our D line rotation, Keenan Robinson, Nick Sundberg, Chris Neild, Roy Helu Jr., Jordan Bernstine, Fred Davis, etc.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:51 PM   #150
KERRAKPO9198

Official Site of the Washington Redskins

Redskins | Comcast SportsNet Washington

Rich Tandler's Real Redskins

HTTR24-7: Redskins Podcast & Blogs

Hogs Haven, a Washington Redskins community

Redskins News, Videos, Photos, and PodCasts - ESPN