Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-08-2020, 10:32 AM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

When it comes to this situation, Iran killed a US contractor and attacked a US Embassy just in the last couple weeks...Souliman killing is a justified response.

I hope after this Iranian attack...which looks to be symbolic not which looked to do more damage than loss of life...we should talk tough, but de-escalation when it comes to aggressive military operations. Nobody wants a full fledge military operation...

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 12:12 PM   #2
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
When it comes to this situation, Iran killed a US contractor and attacked a US Embassy just in the last couple weeks...Souliman killing is a justified response.

I hope after this Iranian attack...which looks to be symbolic not which looked to do more damage than loss of life...we should talk tough, but de-escalation when it comes to aggressive military operations. Nobody wants a full fledge military operation...
Just FYI. This attack was planned prior to the embassy attack.

That said, Soleimani's death was justified long before any of those two events. The problem is the guy is a ranking official of a state. Huge consequences come from those kinds of actions. Putin is a worse terrorist and madman than Soleimani ever was but imagine assassinating him.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 12:31 PM   #3
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

A good timeline of the events since Trump pulled out of the Iran deal.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...al/2803223001/

Notice he went against advice from the Pentagon. A man who's never been in the military or knows shit about it that doesn't listen to those who do.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
Old 01-08-2020, 01:14 PM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

S10 was right, Iran were a bunch of pussies in their response, they backed down....And now there is questions now that Iran might have accidently shot down the Ukraine passenger plane

These fuckin Iranians, what a bunch of idiots...

He Gets Us
Old 01-08-2020, 01:49 PM   #5
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
S10 was right, Iran were a bunch of pussies in their response, they backed down....And now there is questions now that Iran might have accidently shot down the Ukraine passenger plane

LOL. Are you going to blame them for that 4.9 earthquake too?

There were a lot of Iranians on that plane, what makes you think they'd shoot their own people out of the sky right outside of Tehran? (including 82 Iranians; 63 Canadians; 11 Ukrainians, including nine crew members; 10 Swedes; four Afghans; three Germans and three Britons.) Not saying they wouldn't if they could somehow benefit from it, but it doesn't make sense. If anything, they'd have their proxy people set off some bomb in Dubai.

Also, you calling these guys pussies. Do you actually think those missile attacks are the end of it? LOL Hell no, expect the proxy army attacks to continue and against our allies in the near future.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:06 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
LOL. Are you going to blame them for that 4.9 earthquake too?

There were a lot of Iranians on that plane, what makes you think they'd shoot their own people out of the sky right outside of Tehran? (including 82 Iranians; 63 Canadians; 11 Ukrainians, including nine crew members; 10 Swedes; four Afghans; three Germans and three Britons.) Not saying they wouldn't if they could somehow benefit from it, but it doesn't make sense. If anything, they'd have their proxy people set off some bomb in Dubai.

Also, you calling these guys pussies. Do you actually think those missile attacks are the end of it? LOL Hell no, expect the proxy army attacks to continue and against our allies in the near future.
Yeah, its a tragic that they would accidently shoot down a passenger plane. But if it happened, that's just how inept these folks are...its not a good look.

Yes, that was a weak response after tough talk. We know the largest US base with more US personal that was actually much closer to Iran (IE, an easier target) was avoided. Also, they called ahead to the Iraqis, who let us know an attack was coming. This was a symbolic strike meant not to harm US troops...and that's fine, but we know exactly what it...saving face.

News flash NC Skins, Iran Proxies in Iraq have been launching rockets at US bases for well almost a year...we have something like 16 incidents documented. They have escalated incidents which is why we killed like 25 of them several weeks ago before sending Soulimani to hell last week.

I get it, we just defer in approach...but I think we both agree no one wants a war with Iran, including Iran from their actions or lack of, last night

He Gets Us
Old 01-08-2020, 02:15 PM   #7
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
News flash NC Skins, Iran Proxies in Iraq have been launching rockets at US bases for well almost a year...we have something like 16 incidents documented. They have escalated incidents which is why we killed like 25 of them several weeks ago before sending Soulimani to hell last week.

Sure, since we pulled out of the agreement. Those rockets weren't coming prior to that. Not on our forces anyway. The link I posted earlier shows the steps they've been doing (that we know of) since Trump pulled out of the treaty. This is them fighting back against the economic sanctions.

Of course it was a weak attack. It was meant to be. Iran isn't stupid. They don't want a war with us either because they know they'll lose. That said, they'll bring the pain to our allies and our people in that region. They would use proxy armies at that point to target civilian areas as well as military. Iran has the backing of Syria, Russia, and China. It's not some pushover either.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:14 PM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Sure, since we pulled out of the agreement. Those rockets weren't coming prior to that. Not on our forces anyway. The link I posted earlier shows the steps they've been doing (that we know of) since Trump pulled out of the treaty. This is them fighting back against the economic sanctions.

Of course it was a weak attack. It was meant to be. Iran isn't stupid. They don't want a war with us either because they know they'll lose. That said, they'll bring the pain to our allies and our people in that region. They would use proxy armies at that point to target civilian areas as well as military. Iran has the backing of Syria, Russia, and China. It's not some pushover either.
But the fact is they will bring pain to our allies and that region with or without the Souliman killing. That's been their MO for 30-40 years. Iran has never been the victim...they simply refuse to act in good faith with the rest of the world. Souliman was a line in the sand...His name for airstrike has been on the list for 10 years...so when the US Embassy was attack which threaten US lives the Trump administration right after US contractor being killed the week before, line was crossed and big response in a message of deterrence was sent.

Also, anyone notice Kim Ju Fat shut the fuck up? He was talking a lot of shit about Christmas gifts. His bbq'd fat ass burning in an air strike would feed half the country.

He Gets Us
Old 01-08-2020, 02:03 PM   #9
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:

They basically thought through it like this:

- How do we come across as standing up to America so our people don't lose faith in its government

- How do we do it without forcing Trump's hand, because we will get steamrolled.

Missiles that miss. Perfect!
Old 01-09-2020, 05:13 AM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

Back down??? The world was on their side in this one ,the US came out looking like an ass and the Ukraine passenger plane conspiracy has already been debunked . Look no one says that General was a Saint or didn't deserve what happen to him , we get it but if you don't think the US Military could have handled it differently , you're nuts. Trump wants to stand up and get his Bin Laden moment, ........that is all this was, an all about trump moment.
Old 01-09-2020, 01:05 PM   #11
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Band the Ukraine passenger plane conspiracy has already been debunked .

Not sure I'd go that far. It hasn't been debunked and there have been people that say it very well could been shot down accidentally. Not sure I believe Iran would shoot it down intentionally with so many of the passengers being Iranian but shit happens.
Old 01-09-2020, 04:32 PM   #12
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Yeah NBC 4 in DC said that three different US agencies confirm it was either one or two rockets ,damn!
Old 01-09-2020, 05:42 PM   #13
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Yeah NBC 4 in DC said that three different US agencies confirm it was either one or two rockets ,damn!
Somebody def. fucked up on that one. Whoever authorized the launch will probably be publicly scapegoated.
Old 01-10-2020, 09:04 AM   #14
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Back down??? The world was on their side in this one ,the US came out looking like an ass and the Ukraine passenger plane conspiracy has already been debunked . Look no one says that General was a Saint or didn't deserve what happen to him , we get it but if you don't think the US Military could have handled it differently , you're nuts. Trump wants to stand up and get his Bin Laden moment, ........that is all this was, an all about trump moment.
This is a bad look G1. Can you post who claimed these were conspiracy theories? My guess is the mainstream media who has been lying about this shit from day 1. Chalk this one up as Chico was right again.

Is MSNBC still running the report that 30 US troops were killed in the Iran strike? They were running fucking Iran propaganda...pathetic!

Also, bravo to NBC reporters, CBS and the AP trying to assign blame to Trump over the incompetence of the Iranian army. They were pushing the "crossfire" conspiracy theory I guess? There was never any crossfire folks...its a lie. This is a tragic consequence of Iranian aggression and pure incompetence. Our military could turn Iran into a sheet of glass if we wanted.

Im hoping after this down plane the US and Mideast should come together and realize perpetual aggression just leads to more heartbreak. Iran should call there proxies home and stop attacking and plodding a aggression in sovereign nations throughout the middle east.

He Gets Us
Old 01-10-2020, 06:42 PM   #15
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
This is a bad look G1. Can you post who claimed these were conspiracy theories? My guess is the mainstream media who has been lying about this shit from day 1. Chalk this one up as Chico was right again.

Is MSNBC still running the report that 30 US troops were killed in the Iran strike? They were running fucking Iran propaganda...pathetic!

Also, bravo to NBC reporters, CBS and the AP trying to assign blame to Trump over the incompetence of the Iranian army. They were pushing the "crossfire" conspiracy theory I guess? There was never any crossfire folks...its a lie. This is a tragic consequence of Iranian aggression and pure incompetence. Our military could turn Iran into a sheet of glass if we wanted.

Im hoping after this down plane the US and Mideast should come together and realize perpetual aggression just leads to more heartbreak. Iran should call there proxies home and stop attacking and plodding a aggression in sovereign nations throughout the middle east.
Seriously , you can not read.Your negative narrative is eating you up inside ,your TAS(trump admiration syndrome) is gone over the edge.