Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Debating with the enemy

Old 04-03-2014, 09:38 AM   #136
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Jon Stewart Reminds Us: All Politicians Are Corrupt, Always

I love Jon Stewart.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-04-2014, 12:25 PM   #137
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Senator goes to wrong hearing, blames Moscow

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senator Dan Coats had a quick explanation for how he ended up speaking at the wrong hearing - the Russians made him do it.

The Indiana Republican went to what he thought was an appropriations hearing on the defense budget on Wednesday and was posing an appropriate question on that subject when someone handed him a piece of paper.

"I just got a note saying I'm at the wrong hearing," Coats said.

He had thought he was at meeting of the Military Construction, Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Subcommittee but instead was at a gathering of the Financial Services and General Government Subcommittee

This is pathetic

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #138
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

But it's HARD!

Fire them all!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:01 PM   #139
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
But it's HARD!

Fire them all!

Fire them? Shit man, they are underpaid.

Rep. Jim Moran: Members of Congress are underpaid - CBS News

"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
Old 04-13-2014, 04:12 PM   #140
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Old 04-14-2014, 08:49 PM   #141
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Bundy Escapade

Claim number one: Senator Harry Reid's son, Rory Reid (try saying that name ten times as fast as you can), is the primary representative for ENN energy group, a Chinese energy company involved in a $5 billion solar project planned for Clark County Nevada, on the on land where the Bundy ranch is located. First source: Reuters: Aug 31, 2012. Well this is interesting. It turns out that the conflicts of interest in this project were well documented, but Harry pushed it through anyway. He pushed it through in spite of the controversy that was stirred up when the land was sold to ENN for $4.5 million dollars even though separate appraisals valued the land at between $29.6 million and $38.6 million.

Claim number two: Reid put one of his former employees in charge of the Bureau of land management and thereby used his leverage in the agency to clear the Bundy's off the land. What do they claim as their source: CBS Las Vegas. Hmmm... That's interesting. Neil Kornze, the current BLM Chief is a former adviser for Harry Reid, and Harry Reid is the Senate Majority leader, and therefore was directly involved in his confirmation. That's another serious conflict of interest there considering that the BLM is claiming jurisdiction over the land where Rory Reid's company wants to build.

But do we have any evidence that Reid actually exercised that influence in the agency to get what he wanted? Well that brings us to claim number three: Supposedly the BLM had posted on their website that they needed to get the Bundy family off of the land to make room for the energy project, but the BLM has since removed the page. The website that made this claim posted a screen shot split into two files and a link to a text version of the page that someone had copied. This is pretty weak. Though it does seem to match the overall narrative here, this would never be admissible in court. But let's dig a little deeper shall we. What if there is a version of the site cached somewhere on the web?

If this turns out to be true, who will prosecute?

A Benghazi-style cover-up is on its way.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:27 PM   #142
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Old 04-22-2014, 04:09 PM   #143
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Bundy Escapade

Claim number one: Senator Harry Reid's son, Rory Reid (try saying that name ten times as fast as you can), is the primary representative for ENN energy group, a Chinese energy company involved in a $5 billion solar project planned for Clark County Nevada, on the on land where the Bundy ranch is located. First source: Reuters: Aug 31, 2012. Well this is interesting. It turns out that the conflicts of interest in this project were well documented, but Harry pushed it through anyway. He pushed it through in spite of the controversy that was stirred up when the land was sold to ENN for $4.5 million dollars even though separate appraisals valued the land at between $29.6 million and $38.6 million.

Claim number two: Reid put one of his former employees in charge of the Bureau of land management and thereby used his leverage in the agency to clear the Bundy's off the land. What do they claim as their source: CBS Las Vegas. Hmmm... That's interesting. Neil Kornze, the current BLM Chief is a former adviser for Harry Reid, and Harry Reid is the Senate Majority leader, and therefore was directly involved in his confirmation. That's another serious conflict of interest there considering that the BLM is claiming jurisdiction over the land where Rory Reid's company wants to build.

But do we have any evidence that Reid actually exercised that influence in the agency to get what he wanted? Well that brings us to claim number three: Supposedly the BLM had posted on their website that they needed to get the Bundy family off of the land to make room for the energy project, but the BLM has since removed the page. The website that made this claim posted a screen shot split into two files and a link to a text version of the page that someone had copied. This is pretty weak. Though it does seem to match the overall narrative here, this would never be admissible in court. But let's dig a little deeper shall we. What if there is a version of the site cached somewhere on the web?

If this turns out to be true, who will prosecute?

A Benghazi-style cover-up is on its way.

You know what's really sad? When even Glenn Beck realizes the government is right in this case....lol Why right wing nutjobs have rallied around a man who's mooching off the government/state of Nevada is mind boggling. These are the same people that point at the welfare people of this nation and blame them for our deficit.

Old 04-22-2014, 04:20 PM   #144
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Who cares what some marginalized religious zealot says, he's a buffoon. BLM had SpecOps there. WTF is that about?

Old 04-23-2014, 08:07 AM   #145
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Who cares what some marginalized religious zealot says, he's a buffoon. BLM had SpecOps there. WTF is that about?

Well, it's to point out that a man that's anti-government as much as Beck is isn't even siding with him. That's when you know you're wrong...lol

Why did they have SpecOps? Probably because there are a bunch of armed whack jobs out there thinking they are Patriots. How can these assholes call themselves men when they suggest putting women up front to be shot for all to see? Really? Fuck those clowns. If these guys were Patriots, they'd surround the NSA compound out in Utah and burn it to the ground.

Also, why is that idiot Hannity even responding to a comedy show?....LOL Apparently Hannity is clueless about Jon because dude will rail on anybody that deserves it.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/s...n-bundy-video/
Old 04-24-2014, 01:55 PM   #146
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:

This is not a guy you want to get behind.

Cliven Bundy Just Ruined His Cause - NationalJournal.com

The irony of a guy mooching off the government land (not paying grazing fees) making remarks about how blacks sit in public housing getting government money for nothing. All those GOPers are packing up and fleeing the scene as fast as they can....lol
Old 04-24-2014, 02:24 PM   #147
RedskinRat
Franchise Player

Or it's a smear campaign

Old 04-24-2014, 03:01 PM   #148
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Or it's a smear campaign

It's not a smear campaign if the remarks came from him.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:17 PM   #149
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Or it's a smear campaign

Bundy is a f*cking piece of sh*t and needs to pay up. He's a crook and should have to play by the same rules as everybody else.

Its amazing how the GOP comdems welfare reciepients but support this racist.

Funny when the real Bundy came out, fox news has completely dropped the story like it never happened. typical

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:01 PM   #150
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

don't go carrying two cellphones around!

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote