Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook

Any changes?

Playbook

Old 07-07-2005, 09:24 PM   #16
joecrisp
The Starter

Re: Any changes?

It IS a LOT of questions to go through. We were originally planning on trimming down the list to about 30 questions, but there were so many questions, and we weren't sure what Chris would consider a "good question" or a "bad question", that I decided to go ahead and send him the whole list, and let him decide which ones he would answer. There wound up being over 90 questions in all, by my estimate (multiple questions by single users accounted for a large number of them), so Chris has his work cut out for him.

Like Matty said, he's read through the questions, and he seemed to get a real kick out of them, but he said it would take him a while to answer all of them. I told him to just do as many as he could, and just send us whatever answers he had time to do.

I'm sure this time of year, guys are just trying to relax and have some fun before camp starts, so I wouldn't expect him to be in any big hurry to sit down and spend a few hours typing up answers...

...Plus, there IS that whole playbook thing that firstdown mentioned.

Advertisements