Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

If you could have one back.

Parking Lot

Old 11-09-2007, 09:53 AM   #16
RobH4413
Wildcard Bitches

Re: If you could have one back.

I wouldn't have changed my major my Freshman year.

I started out as a Poli-sci major, playing football and lacrosse and having a blast. I decided that it wasn't what I wanted to do, and just bailed out of the school. It would have been better to just suck it up, get a degree and move through it. I'm kind of just doing that right now...

To make matters worse, my last football practice at the school, I lit it up on the scout team. The head coach came over to look and see what was going on, and I just was catching everything. Ran awesome routes, made one handed catches, people were actually cheering. I was unstoppable, and the coach came up to me after practice and was like "I can't wait until next year, you've really developed into starting material". Then I blew it...

Oh well, No regrets. I can't have it back, and I did it for the right reasons. It just would have been fun to play four years of collegiate football and lacrosse.

P.S. This is such an Uncle Rico thread.

Advertisements
Old 11-09-2007, 10:10 AM   #17
Schneed10
A Dude

You're just jealous because I've been chatting with hot chicks all day.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:21 AM   #18
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
I have other take-backs. They relate to girls. Two of my college swim teammates actually. One really liked me, and I liked her a ton too, because she was hot. I liked hot. Imagine that.

I was also semi interested in another one, who was good looking, but not as hot as girl number one. We were all partying one night, and despite getting crazy good vibes from girl number one, in all my drunken wisdom I went home with girl number two. She was boring in bed. Plus annoying when sober. Girl number one then went on to start dating someone else the very next week, and stayed with him all the way until I had graduated.

If I could have that one back, I'd nail the hot one!
That's some quality signature material right there.

Just curious, why did you choose girl #2?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:33 PM   #19
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
That's some quality signature material right there.

Just curious, why did you choose girl #2?
Because girl number one was playing coy and making me chase. Girl number two was basically throwing her vagina all up in my eye. I chose the easy road. Learned a hard lesson, nothing ventured nothing gained.

But now I'm married to a different lady, and happy with my situation. But I just wish I had nailed girl number one, if for no reason other than some quality mental material for when I'm feeding the geese!
Old 11-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #20
EternalEnigma21
Assistant Regional Mod

Hahahahaha
Old 11-09-2007, 03:26 PM   #21
MTK
\m/

LOL it feels like a Friday up in here doesn't it
Old 11-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #22
GTripp0012
Living Legend

0-0 game in my senior year, 3rd Quarter, I'm the QB. Our offensive line is doing a horrible job, I've been beat to a pulp, and our running game has no yardage. Thanks to the D, we are still in it. We come out in an I formation, 2 receivers, the split side receiver is a junior who never played much. The play call is a quick slant "check with me", basically meaning that we are going to quick throw, but I can change the route at the line.

The safeties creep up towards the line of scrimmage, and instead of taking the deep shot with the fade ball, I decide to play it safe and check to a quick hitch to the junior on the short side of the field. I step away from the line, put my hands on my hips, look to both sides and go under center and take the snap.

They came with an all out blitz, which we don't pickup at all, so I hang in there and throw the hitch.

Said receiver runs a slant. The ball arrives on time, but only the corner is there. Pick six.

I got pulled out of the game and we lost 6-0, missing the playoffs by a game for the third time in as many years.
Old 11-09-2007, 04:25 PM   #23
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
LOL it feels like a Friday up in here doesn't it
Haha, yes it does. I think it was Portis's costume, he put us all in a good mood. And now the 'Skins will beat down the shitbirds and our weekend will be complete.

How pissed am I that I'll be on the road during the game? Answer... very pissed. Good thing I have TIVO, I'm going to refrain from all things radio and internet, and head right for the DVR when I get back to the house. You won't see me on the site till later that evening. I'll be the guy cheering four hours later than everyone else when the 'Skins smash the Birds into oblivion.

OK I'm changing the subject in a cool thread. Back on topic, if I could have one back, it would be scheduling this roadtrip!
Old 11-09-2007, 04:26 PM   #24
Southpaw
The Starter

I played free safety in a regional(MD,PA,VA) full contact football league a few years back. Our offense was terrible, but we had a coach who happened to be the defensive coordinator of the local state champion high school team, so our defense was pretty solid.

Anyway, we were playing a team from Virginia Beach that looked like an effing pro team. Late in the third quarter, they were up 3-0, and had the ball around midfield. They had been running a lot, so I was playing close to the line. The quarterback rolled to my side and was about to swing it to the tight end. I read the play perfectly and was parallel with the TE when the QB let the ball go. I was in perfect position for a pick six, with a lot of green in front of me, but I went for the killshot on the TE instead. I blasted the TE and broke up the play, but we ended up losing 3-0...
Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #25
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Basically my current wife had me so smitten that instead of moving into my starting position at TE for my high school in football, I decided to skip practice and be an all-around douche.

Needless to say, I was demoted to this scrub about four inches shorter than me with stone hands. At least I'm married to the woman and she pleasures me more than the football team ever did. Still though, I'd much rather have started as the only receiving threat our team had (which isn't saying a lot for me) than banging my future wife.

I hope to God she doesn't read this.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:07 PM   #26
skinsguy
Pro Bowl

I would've applied myself better in college when I was younger. I was too busy chasin' skirts and didnt' show up to class as much as I should've. It took a little maturity on my part to finally see how important college was. I still like chasin' skirts though...lol!