Brunell

Thread Hell

Old 02-09-2007, 10:00 AM   #46
724Skinsfan
Playmaker

Re: Brunell

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
You said Brunell was bad now your pointing to his contract thats another story.So make your case about Brunell he can't help what they paid him or maybe he should have said thats too much money I'm only worth Blank.
LOL! The only time you'll hear this from anyone (except Jesus) would be on April 1st of any year.

Advertisements
Old 02-09-2007, 10:18 AM   #47
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Ohhh, April 1st, what a can of worms that was opened last year.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:25 AM   #48
724Skinsfan
Playmaker

I almost thought this thread was an April Fool's joke at first.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:25 AM   #49
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsowilso View Post
Can anyone please explain to me how his signing helped the organization. He is Joe Gibb's great mistake. He is my worst nightmare as a Redskin fan. That is how I feel. He got about 25 million more than he ever deserved. No offense, but try to prove me wrong and I will make you look like an idiot. Remember two years out of three he has been the field general of a bad bad bad bad very bad bad overpaid team. I hope he opts out and tests the market, but I promise you he won't. If he does then I will change my mind. Otherwise he is a curse to the team. IMO.
Can anyone please explain to me how this thread helps this site? Fearing that we'll still be talking about this in 2011 is my worst nightmare as a Warpath Mod. That is how I feel. We've got about 25 million more threads about Brunell than anyone cares to read. No offense, but try to prove me wrong and I will um...do something. Remember two years out of three (heck three out of three) he's been the subject of bad bad bad bad very bad threads. I hope people stop bitching about him (as if everything-good and bad-that has happened to the team is about MB) but I promise you they won't. If they do then I will change my mind. Otherwise we are cursed as a fan site
Old 02-09-2007, 10:29 AM   #50
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Patrick Ramsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2007, 10:31 AM   #51
wilsowilso

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
You said Brunell was bad now your pointing to his contract thats another story.So make your case about Brunell he can't help what they paid him or maybe he should have said thats too much money I'm only worth Blank.
Can anyone please explain to me how his signing helped the organization. He is Joe Gibb's great mistake. He is my worst nightmare as a Redskin fan. That is how I feel. He got about 25 million more than he ever deserved. No offense, but try to prove me wrong and I will make you look like an idiot. Remember two years out of three he has been the field general of a bad bad bad bad very bad bad overpaid team. I hope he opts out and tests the market, but I promise you he won't. If he does then I will change my mind. Otherwise he is a curse to the team. IMO.

Here I printed my first post for you. I'm not rehashing how bad brunell played for us I'm bringing up the fact that this horrible mistake isn't even solved yet and it makes me nervous and crazy. 1000 apologies for bringing Brunell up again, but it's not like we can sweep this thing under the rug forever. Pretty soon Gibbs actually has to make a decision about this and I'm not convinced it will be the right one.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:32 AM   #52
wilsowilso

Oh and i don't think Ramsey got a fair shot. Haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2007, 10:38 AM   #53
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsowilso View Post
1000 apologies for bringing Brunell up again, but it's not like we can sweep this thing under the rug forever. Pretty soon Gibbs actually has to make a decision about this and I'm not convinced it will be the right one.
Well until a decision is made we don't need to keep rehashing this topic. There's nothing new about Brunell to discuss.

Enough is enough. Thread locked