Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 10-29-2022, 11:10 AM   #1
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

“DePape was reportedly a follower of the rightwing conspiracy theory QAnon and had a blog where he embraced conspiracy theories about January 6, the 2020 election and Covid. A relative said DePape has mental health issues and refused contact with family.” Shocker.

Take your garbage spin California nut bag couldn’t be a right wing nut job and shove it right up your ass. You clown.
You read “somewhere “. Lol. Where clown? On the same site this maga dipshit was blogging? Im embarrassed i even engage with your bullshit anymore.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 11:19 AM   #2
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
“DePape was reportedly a follower of the rightwing conspiracy theory QAnon and had a blog where he embraced conspiracy theories about January 6, the 2020 election and Covid. A relative said DePape has mental health issues and refused contact with family.” Shocker.

Take your garbage spin California nut bag couldn’t be a right wing nut job and shove it right up your ass. You clown.
You read “somewhere “. Lol. Where clown? On the same site this maga dipshit was blogging? Im embarrassed i even engage with your bullshit anymore.
I knew he would do that it's what he does and then can't proved a "real" link to back it. He's a troll.
Old 10-29-2022, 11:51 AM   #3
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://michaelshellenberger.substac...as-a-psychotic

But DePape’s politics have little rhyme or reason. In past years DePape shared a post about Stephen Colbert’s 2006 roast of President George W. Bush at the White House Correspondents dinner; linked to videos of Disney films altered to make it look like the characters were swearing; and claimed, “Jesus is the anti-Christ” — not exactly a litany of right-wing tropes.

And, as I discovered yesterday, DePape lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree. A closer look reveals the characteristics of a homeless encampment, or what Europeans call “an open drug scene.” In the driveway, there is a broken-down camper van. On the street is a yellow school bus, which neighbors said DePape occasionally stayed in. Both are filled with garbage typical of such structures in homeless encampments. People come and go from the house and the vehicles, neighbors say, in part to partake in the use of a potent psychedelic drug, ibogaine.

Neighbors described DePape as a homeless addict with a politics that was, until recently, left-wing, but of secondary importance to his psychotic and paranoid behavior. “What I know about the family is that they’re very radical activists,” said one of DePape’s neighbors, a woman who only gave her first name, Trish. “They seem very left. They are all about the Black Lives Matter movement. Gay pride. But they’re very detached from reality. They have called the cops on several of the neighbors, including us, claiming that we are plotting against them. It’s really weird to see that they are willing to be so aggressive toward somebody else who is also a lefty.”

If you think this guy was Maga in Berkeley California…look above to journalist interviews neighbors…then you probably believe Jussie smollett was attacked and Nick Sandman attacked the Indian on the mall

You can believe the lying media narratives or you can look at the facts.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 11:56 AM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul called out Nancy Pelosi's daughter and wished the House speaker's husband a "speedy recovery" after an early morning assault at their San Francisco home left him hospitalized.*
"No one deserves to be assaulted," the Republican lawmaker wrote on Twitter Friday morning. "Unlike Nancy Pelosi's daughter who celebrated my assault, I condemn this attack and wish Mr. Pelosi a speedy recovery."
His comments were in response to a March 2020 tweet that said Twitter removed comments made by Nancy Pelosi's daughter, who appeared to endorse a 2017 assault on Paul, in which he was attacked by his next-door neighbor and sustained broken ribs and bruises to his lungs.*
The March 2020 tweet included a screenshot of a tweet from a Christine Pelosi tweet, which said "Rand Paul's neighbor was right."*

Class acts

He Gets Us
Old 10-29-2022, 12:50 PM   #5
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Stfu
Old 10-29-2022, 12:55 PM   #6
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Qaon conspiracy theorist who blogs about 2020 election breaks into Nancy Pelosis house shouting where is Nancy and our resident Trumptard blames nudist colonies. Move over FBI and IRS there is a new enemy of the people.

You are a fuckin clown show.
Old 10-29-2022, 01:40 PM   #7
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

“Authorities said Friday that the suspect is in the hospital for minor injuries. DePape was not known to US Capitol Police and was not in any federal databases tracking threats, according to three sources who were briefed on the investigation. But he had posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid-19 vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6 attack on the US Capitol.”
Old 10-29-2022, 03:50 PM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...bio-canvasser/

Police have arrested two men they say participated in the attack of a volunteer for Republican Sen. Marco Rubio’s campaign in Miami-Dade County.
Hialeah police said 27-year-old Jonathan Casanova was arrested Tuesday night after being located at Pine Tree Park in Miami Beach.
Casanova and Javier Lopez, 25, attacked a man Sunday who was canvassing for Rubio and Gov. Ron DeSantis, according to an arrest report.
According to that report, the victim said in a sworn statement that while he was handing out flyers, the two suspects were blocking the sidewalk and Casanova told him “he couldn’t pass through because he was a Republican and his dogs were ready to attack.”

The political violence must be condemned and stopped

He Gets Us
Old 10-29-2022, 04:16 PM   #9
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...bio-canvasser/

The political violence must be condemned and stopped
Or we could just blame nudists and the media when it doesn’t fit your narrative…

Maga attacks - blame nudists and the media
Liberal attacks - condemn it.
What is even worse is we know the guy in California was a maga blogger. We know nothing about the man in Florida. Yet here you are making shit up about California and condemning Florida.

You are such a fuckin troll.
Old 10-29-2022, 10:28 PM   #10
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Or we could just blame nudists and the media when it doesn’t fit your narrative…

Maga attacks - blame nudists and the media
Liberal attacks - condemn it.
What is even worse is we know the guy in California was a maga blogger. We know nothing about the man in Florida. Yet here you are making shit up about California and condemning Florida.

You are such a fuckin troll.
Why don’t you listen to the neighbor here, she is a big time lefty:

https://michaelshellenberger.substac...elosi-attacker

This guy lived in a house with lgbtq flag and blm signs and was a complete nutcase. Bro this is Berkeley California…this guy is not a maga dude or a gop supporter.

Go ahead and believe Jussie smollet and Nick Sandmann narratives, they were horseshit. Liberals tend to be the biggest retards when it come to news

He Gets Us
Old 10-30-2022, 07:07 AM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Why don’t you listen to the neighbor here, she is a big time lefty:

https://michaelshellenberger.substac...elosi-attacker

This guy lived in a house with lgbtq flag and blm signs and was a complete nutcase. Bro this is Berkeley California…this guy is not a maga dude or a gop supporter.

Go ahead and believe Jussie smollet and Nick Sandmann narratives, they were horseshit. Republicans tend to be the biggest retards when it come to news

Do you own a mirror?

fixed for the truth.
Old 10-30-2022, 11:11 AM   #12
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...132ccff7a1f5eb

Here you go Chico - this is a Fox News article so it should have the seal of approval.

All of the liberal shit on the house probably belongs to his progressive nudist ex-life partner who had his kids.

Please continue though, I'm enjoying you spinning this as if the mental illness is the only reason and it has nothing to do with him being indoctrinated into white supremacy and the cult of Trump.

This is what you sound like: "All those Germans that killed the Jews, they were mentally ill and did so of their own free will, Hitler had nothing to do with it."
Old 10-30-2022, 12:24 PM   #13
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...132ccff7a1f5eb

Here you go Chico - this is a Fox News article so it should have the seal of approval.

All of the liberal shit on the house probably belongs to his progressive nudist ex-life partner who had his kids.

Please continue though, I'm enjoying you spinning this as if the mental illness is the only reason and it has nothing to do with him being indoctrinated into white supremacy and the cult of Trump.

This is what you sound like: "All those Germans that killed the Jews, they were mentally ill and did so of their own free will, Hitler had nothing to do with it."
Ahhh, I guess you haven’t seen the interview above from the neighbor who said he resides there and sees him sleep in the bus and on drugs. I guess we believe the cherry picked blogs quotes and not the ones supporting Hillary or telling Trump to drink bleach.

Yes Berkeley hemp jewelry making guy, who blogged a couple days ago he sees fairy’s, speaks to them and they follow him, living in house with lgbtq flags, BLM bullshit signs, drug flags who are nudist activist are maga.

Not surprisingly also you believed the Jussie Smollet and Nick Sandmann stoires

I’m interested to see the security and body cam footage. Also politico said there was another person in the house at the time.

He Gets Us
Old 10-31-2022, 11:32 AM   #14
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

I watched the video of the neighbor I am not sure how you can use that to validate this wasn't a political attack.

When the neighbor was asked about residents political leanings she said "I don't know" when asked about DePape's political leanings "I don't know" She said their actions do not align with their beliefs and she references calling police on black people even though they say they support BLM. Asked if they are anti semitic she said she doesn't know. Other than confirming he is sometimes there and disappears for weeks to months and being a nudist and drug abuser she really doesn't know anything about politics.

I am also not sure why being a nudist and a drug user is a deal breaker for someone being MAGA in your mind. I don't understand that logic.

I also don't understand the Berkeley negating it as well. Alameda county which is home to Berkeley and Oakland saw over 136,000 votes for Trump almost 18% of the population or just over 1 out of 6 voters.
Old 10-31-2022, 08:42 PM   #15
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I watched the video of the neighbor I am not sure how you can use that to validate this wasn't a political attack.

When the neighbor was asked about residents political leanings she said "I don't know" when asked about DePape's political leanings "I don't know" She said their actions do not align with their beliefs and she references calling police on black people even though they say they support BLM. Asked if they are anti semitic she said she doesn't know. Other than confirming he is sometimes there and disappears for weeks to months and being a nudist and drug abuser she really doesn't know anything about politics.

I am also not sure why being a nudist and a drug user is a deal breaker for someone being MAGA in your mind. I don't understand that logic.

I also don't understand the Berkeley negating it as well. Alameda county which is home to Berkeley and Oakland saw over 136,000 votes for Trump almost 18% of the population or just over 1 out of 6 voters.
She says in the video he and the family there are birds of a feather, drug addicts and says their politics are left leaning. The pictures of the house BLM signs and LGBQ whatever flag, with other typical leftist signs. Berkeley is well known leftist area. Who knows but this is a loose narrative Democrats are determined to use.

We have seen BLM/Antifa riots, a kid run over and killed by a liberal, a pro life canvasser shot in the back while walking away in Michigan last month, a Rubio canvasser beaten last week…this narrative of right wing violence is the problem is complete and utter non sense.

He Gets Us