fuck you to.
Old 12-17-2022, 05:52 PM   #3
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Supreme Court vacancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Amazing isn’t it?
Me and my friends and family have been doing WAA at ANC for almost 10 years now, he can lay as many wreaths as he wants and I'd still say fuck him too.
Old 12-17-2022, 05:31 PM   #4
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
That's the Christmas spirit!!
Coming from you and your parrot that 's real fucking funny!

Old 12-17-2022, 05:47 PM   #5
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Coming from you and your parrot that 's real fucking funny!

My parrot? But I was actually listening to Jimmy Buffet earlier.

Side note - You might actually be enjoyable to talk to if you had any sense of humor. But you don't. Just an angry dude that will argue with anyone that doesn't parrot your talking points.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 10:27 AM   #6
SunnySide
Playmaker

"The only means left to mitigate the crisis, the States suggest, is an order from this Court directing the federal government to continue its COVID-era Title 42 policies as long as possible—at the very least during the pendency of our review," Gorsuch wrote.*

"For my part, I do not discount the States’ concerns. Even the federal government acknowledges ‘that the end of the Title 42 orders will likely have disruptive consequences,'" he continued in the dissent. "But the current border crisis is not a COVID crisis. And courts should not be in the business of perpetuating administrative edicts designed for one emergency only because elected officials have failed to address a different emergency. We are a court of law, not policymakers of last resort."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...-are-court-law

So bye bye miss american pie
drove the chevy to the levy
but the levy was dry
and the good ole boys
drinkin whiskey and rye
singin
this will be the day that I die
this will be the day that I die

Rest In Pieces SCOTUS

Killed by Christian Nationalists ....
Old 02-10-2023, 03:48 PM   #7
SunnySide
Playmaker

Trump appointed federal judge in texas, who worked for a christain law firm fighting gay rights, is to decide whether abortion pills should be banned for medication side effects.

If he rules for the christian group bringing the suit .. abortion pills will be banned in all 50 states, appeals yada yada yada

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rogue-tru...070025964.html

The pill has been used by millions and approved 22 years ago ... but yeah, side effects are what this christian group is concerned about

When religious people wonder why others hate them .. this. This is why.
Old 02-10-2023, 06:35 PM   #8
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Trump appointed federal judge in texas, who worked for a christain law firm fighting gay rights, is to decide whether abortion pills should be banned for medication side effects.

If he rules for the christian group bringing the suit .. abortion pills will be banned in all 50 states, appeals yada yada yada

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rogue-tru...070025964.html

The pill has been used by millions and approved 22 years ago ... but yeah, side effects are what this christian group is concerned about

When religious people wonder why others hate them .. this. This is why.

Next they will try to ban condoms' for the good of all the Christian lives it will save!
Old 02-10-2023, 09:23 PM   #9
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2023, 01:37 PM   #10
SunnySide
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Exactly.

There is no defense or spin.

ill wait to see what this 40 something religious judge rules.

I have zero hope you and your side will appreciate the damage that it is doing to our government and democracy.

Like Lenny, just squeezing that idea of 1050s America as hard as you can until you kill it.

Religion has no place in government .. shouldnt even be up for debate.
Old 06-29-2023, 01:32 PM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Justice Clarence Thomas, aka the Great One, layeth the smacketh down:

He went on, warning of the dangers of relying on so-called experts to divvy up racial justice.
“Jackson then builds from her faulty premise to call for action, arguing that courts should defer to ‘experts’ and allow institutions to discriminate on the basis of race. Make no mistake: Her dissent is not a vanguard of the innocent and helpless. It is instead a call to empower privileged elites, who will ‘tell us [what] is required to level the playing field’ among castes and classifications that they alone can divine…Then, after siloing us all into racial castes and pitting those castes against each other, the dis-sent somehow believes that we will be able—at some undefined point—to ‘march forward together’ into some utopian vision…Social movements that invoke these sorts of rallying cries, historically, have ended disastrously.”

Wow! Sit down Judge Brown

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 01:33 PM   #12
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Justice Clarence Thomas, aka the Great One, layeth the smacketh down:

He went on, warning of the dangers of relying on so-called experts to divvy up racial justice.
“Jackson then builds from her faulty premise to call for action, arguing that courts should defer to ‘experts’ and allow institutions to discriminate on the basis of race. Make no mistake: Her dissent is not a vanguard of the innocent and helpless. It is instead a call to empower privileged elites, who will ‘tell us [what] is required to level the playing field’ among castes and classifications that they alone can divine…Then, after siloing us all into racial castes and pitting those castes against each other, the dis-sent somehow believes that we will be able—at some undefined point—to ‘march forward together’ into some utopian vision…Social movements that invoke these sorts of rallying cries, historically, have ended disastrously.”

Wow! Sit down Judge Brown
Lolololol

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 08:01 PM   #13
nonniey
The Starter

This decision should have happened 20 years ago when O'Conner stated (paraphrasing) we were almost there and just another 10-15 years affirmative action could be overturned. At that time it would have generated a small to moderate blip from the left. Now?? it is a disaster of epic proportions that essentially is instantly returning the country to Jim Crow or even slavery - according to the left. Just another example of the zero sum game politics in this country has become - from each side, every political issue must be approached as if the very existence of the country depends on it. Damn shame - nothing is really wrong with this verdict, in contrast it is totally right.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote