Locker Room Main Forum

Old 04-29-2004, 02:51 PM   #16
skinsfanthru&thru
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscurmudgeon
joe crisp:

Three requests please,

1. Please report on the appearance of Brandon Noble. I know they won't be doing anything involving hitting or running at full speed, but I'd be interested to know how he is walking/moving.
i was wondering the same thing and was hoping someone could ask him how he's feeling and if he thinks he's close to being full strength.
skinsfanthru&thru is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-29-2004, 03:39 PM   #17
joecrisp
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscurmudgeon
joe crisp:

Three requests please,

1. Please report on the appearance of Brandon Noble. I know they won't be doing anything involving hitting or running at full speed, but I'd be interested to know how he is walking/moving.

2. Who are the players on defense who are behaving like leaders for that unit. There was virtually no leadership on defense last year; someone has to emerge to take that role.

3. Any chance that the #3 QB will be Tom Tupa?
Will do, SC.

You know, I hadn't even thought about the fact that Tupa has played QB in the NFL. That's an interesting possibility. I'll certainly keep an eye on that, as well as Noble and the defensive leaders.
joecrisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 04:07 PM   #18
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defensewins
Is 428 in the upper deck? It's been a while since I have been to the new stadium, whatever it is called now.
I went to three games in the upper deck and by the third game I did not like it. It is so high up there that it is like watching the game from the blimp. You are so far from the action, binoculars are a must.
I enjoyed the club level and corporate boxes views much better.
The lower levof couse is great.
428 is definitly the upper level and id bring binoculars. but its still alot of fun to be there. The other thing is once you have season tickets its easier to upgrade your seats then it is to wait on the list for better seats. Of course, thats assuming you want to dish out the extra money. The crappy part is you pay full price for the preseasons game to, which I never agreed with.
Old 04-29-2004, 04:22 PM   #19
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Redskin8858,

My seats are section 452 which is basically across the field from and one section closer to the endzone then 428 (428 is at about the 40-50 yard line, 452 closer to the 30-40). It is upper deck but the players are not as small as you might think. Last year, we were one row from the top of the stadium. Every game, I came forgetting just how well you can see stuff on the field - I would always bring binoculars but end up not using 'em. You really do get a good perspective on ALL the action. You do miss some of the detail but it's still well worth the price of admission.

P.S. - We may be moving up this year. I am crossing my fingers and making sacrifices to the football gods.
JoeRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 04:23 PM   #20
backrow
The Starter

Joe Crisp!

I know you are going to have some "great pics" and even better insight, but what all of us really want to know is:

1. Is Ade Jimoh going to make it past the last cut in TC? This is important as we know, TheAdeJimohFanClub is a regular poster here, and I think we all know he brings a lot to this table. God knows the "Real" Ade Jimoh didn't bring much to the FB field last year!

2. Q for HOF Coach Gibbs: "Who is that stud unnamed DE crashing the QB?"

3. Q for LDS: Mr. Snyder, can you stand up so we can see you please?

4. Comment for Cousinvinnie: "Man, that is a wicked nasty Birthmark on your Nose and face, Oh, sorry, I see it's not a birthmark. So sorry!

5. Q for Coach Williams: I thought the Offense would be ahead of the Defense at this time, can you please explain why/how you are able to do so well, whereas the previous coaching staff couldn't coach their way out of a paper bag with these guys?

6. For every player or coach: What is your "user name" on Thewarpath.net so we can really be in the know?

7. For the WRs: "Where is the Fire?" You guys are running like a wild fire!

8. For Fred Smoot: You may not even have to ask a question, he may just start talking and not stop!

9. For LaVarr: "Can I get a $6 million dollar loan?"

10. For Sonny J: Nice Cigar! Cough! Choke!

11. For anyone from the Washington Times: Can you report anything right about the Redskins this year, or are you still in the Doghouse?
Old 04-29-2004, 04:37 PM   #21
SKINSnCANES
Pro Bowl

haha.
12. Q for Portis: 'Do you remember playing Coles when he was at Flordia state your freshmen year, and how does it feel to be playing with a Nole
Old 04-29-2004, 04:52 PM   #22
hi-jinx
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntz
Worst game I ever saw at RFK was 'Skins-Jets in 1993. Petitbon's season of dismay. Jets won 3-0. Actually saw a FG attempt hit the back of an O-lineman's helmet. That game should have set football back a few years!

LOL I remember that game, a bunch of us were watching it together we were going to switch it but it was one of those things that was just to bad not to look at. I remember Espn recaping the game..."Aguiar, Roby, Aguiar, Roby, Aguiar, Roby, Aguiar, Roby, Aguiar, Roby, Aguiar, Roby."
I think the game broke a record for most punts.
hi-jinx is offline   Reply With Quote