Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

More Renovations On the Way for FedEx?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #16
Green Monk Machine

Re: More Renovations On the Way for FedEx?

Which I guess answers my question about Sundays game- does the stadium have Wireless access to listen to 980 radio during the game?
Green Monk Machine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-30-2013, 03:08 PM   #17
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Monk Machine View Post
Which I guess answers my question about Sundays game- does the stadium have Wireless access to listen to 980 radio during the game?
I haven't seen anything about specific improvements that this money will be used for, so you might want to double check that.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:33 PM   #18
Green Monk Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I haven't seen anything about specific improvements that this money will be used for, so you might want to double check that.
Yeah, I think nothing official has been announced but at the top of the link I just posted this was mentioned.

"Wireless Internet access, new video boards and modifications to the existing seating arrangement are reportedly the upgrades the Redskins pursued during a one-day owners’ meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday."

What more can be done to the video boards?

What they really need is $15 million spent to get us out of the damn parking lot faster and not be ranked in the top 5 of worst stadium traffics.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:47 PM   #19
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
The renovations aren't going to change anything. Fed Ex is just terrible. Put the stadium back into DC where it belongs. Tear down RFK and rebuild it.

OK, since the stadium and the property with it are part of the over all value of the team what do you do with FedEx ?Also remember that if the lease is broken the state must be repaid the money spent on infrastructure and such .
Old 11-04-2013, 08:06 AM   #20
mlmdub130
Playmaker

I was there yesterday for the first time this year. Definitely no improvements yet, cell service was as crappy as ever and no wifi. The only difference that I noticed was the friggin bathroom floors flooding on the lower level. Water was coming up out of the floor drains. It was probably about an inch and a half of standing water. FedEx field is such a dump.

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #21
Green Monk Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
I was there yesterday for the first time this year. Definitely no improvements yet, cell service was as crappy as ever and no wifi. The only difference that I noticed was the friggin bathroom floors flooding on the lower level. Water was coming up out of the floor drains. It was probably about an inch and a half of standing water. FedEx field is such a dump.
I saw that too.
Money shoul towards diverting traffic away from and exotic stadium.
Wifi.
More tv's in seating areas.