Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-31-2013, 06:26 PM   #76
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Cooley Drops Bomb on Haynesworth

Pretty surprising that MS, who never says anything, would just come out and crush Fat Albert. Pretty much sums it up...lazy, low character and didn't care about his job. Worst free agent signing in the history of free agency.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-31-2013, 06:33 PM   #77
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

.........Cool
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:38 PM   #78
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

In regards to AH's response to Cooley. I think we all know he's full of shit and the mere fact he's out of football 1 year after we traded him tells you that he doesn't give a shit about football nor about proving he's the best. He's about getting the most for doing the least. The only reason he was ever DPOY runner up is because they were contract years. (franchise tag) Otherwise, he was a below average DT prior to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I liked the Haynesworth signing when it happened, because I didn't realize the baggage he would bring with him.

Of all people, I'm shocked you say this. I figured you'd know more about this assclown prior than most people. I do agree with you about his talent and chance to have been a HoFmer.

That said, to anybody (within this thread) who thinks the Redskins aren't to blame are off the mark. For one, with a mere google search, I found more about AH's history to know not to sign this asshole from the get go. There were plenty of write ups about his almost quitting football in college to where Fulmer had to talk him back onto the team. There were reports of him being lazy as hell with the Vols and with the Titans, and even our RB coach at the time (former Titan coach) told Vinny Cerrato that "buyer beware". Again, I'm not even a GM and found enough about this guy to never sign this asshole to a contract. I hated the move then, and hate it even more now. It's a move that still has cost us even 5 years after the fact. (salary cap)

Also, is this 2010? Our coach should be addressing what's wrong with the team and not answering questions regarding a useless piece of shit that took the money and ran some three years ago. Fuck Albert Haynesworthless.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 10-31-2013 at 07:52 PM.
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:56 PM   #79
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
In regards to AH's response to Cooley. I think we all know he's full of shit and the mere fact he's out of football 1 year after we traded him tells you that he doesn't give a shit about football nor about proving he's the best. He's about getting the most for doing the least. The only reason he was ever DPOY runner up is because they were contract years. (franchise tag) Otherwise, he was a below average DT prior to that.

Of all people, I'm shocked you say this. I figured you'd know more about this assclown prior than most people. I do agree with you about his talent and chance to have been a HoFmer.

That said, to anybody (within this thread) who thinks the Redskins aren't to blame are off the mark. For one, with a mere google search, I found more about AH's history to know not to sign this asshole from the get go. There were plenty of write ups about his almost quitting football in college to where Fulmer had to talk him back onto the team. There were reports of him being lazy as hell with the Vols and with the Titans, and even our RB coach at the time (former Titan coach) told Vinny Cerrato that "buyer beware". Again, I'm not even a GM and found enough about this guy to never sign this asshole to a contract. I hated the move then, and hate it even more now. It's a move that still has cost us even 5 years after the fact. (salary cap)

Also, is this 2010? Our coach should be addressing what's wrong with the team and not answering questions regarding a useless piece of shit that took the money and ran some three years ago. Fuck Albert Haynesworthless.
I'd heard from several people that many things were overblown and he was actually a good guy, but whatever. It is what it is, clearly he's not
Old 10-31-2013, 08:31 PM   #80
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

When you low character on another man that's going hard. Those fighting word. I wonder that lazy bitch responds. I bet he takes the bait. Mike wise on the phone with him now see if they can get a redskins talking shit session together. Maybe Donavan a call.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #81
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Finally listened to whole thing. Wow, what a load of crap.
"No man can say he beat me on the field."
Well, I guess if you give up first then they didn't beat you.
Can the host kiss up to him any more?
Old 11-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #82
skinsguy
Pro Bowl

Mike Shanahan had his say about Haynesworth, but honestly, he probably should have just said no comment. I agree with everything Mike said, but he probably should have pulled a Bill Belichick.
Old 11-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #83
CrustyRedskin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
"No man can say he beat me on the field."
Well, I guess if you give up first then they didn't beat you.
I guess the eagle o-lineman that held him down by his finger didnt beat him.

No doubt, I didnt know you could tickle someones ballz through the phone.

HTTR. You wern't a bunch of losers on 10-27-14.
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 06:32 PM   #84
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsguy View Post
Mike Shanahan had his say about Haynesworth, but honestly, he probably should have just said no comment. I agree with everything Mike said, but he probably should have pulled a Bill Belichick.
TOOOO much CoachSpeak...
I loved it
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:19 AM   #85
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Here's what the most respected current Redskins player, London Fletcher, had to say about Albert Haynesworth:

"But I think ultimately, here was a guy who did not love to play the game of football. And he came in here and he took Mr. Snyder’s money. Robbed him without a mask.”

Since this comes from the great London Fletcher, I take it for gospel.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #86
HailGreen28
Playmaker

Quote:
"No man can say he beat me on the field." Well, I guess if you give up first then they didn't beat you.
Yeah, LMAO. Hayneworthlessness' last season with us, his time with the Pats and Bucs, fat albert got beat like a drum.

Quote:
Again, truth doesn't matter in the media, especially "hometown" outlets. Glad to hear fat albert make such idiotic statements like you cite and claiming Cooley sells socks, to totally discredit him with any non-Tennesee fans.
HailGreen28 is offline   Reply With Quote