Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Faith, Sports and Media

Debating with the enemy

Old 03-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Faith, Sports and Media

Oregon's Arsalan Kazemi alleged racial discrimination while at Rice - March Madness 2013 - Thayer Evans - SI.com

Omg, are you f*cking with me?

Gotta be honest, I LOL'ed at the 1 more guy to complete the axis of evil comment:

In Kazemi's waiver request, he claimed that Greenspan told Marcos to "recruit more terrorists" on multiple occasions. He also alleged that when talking in Arabic to another player that Greenspan asked if they were having an "Al-Qaeda meeting."

When Morcos wore a traditional Middle Eastern gown as part of a team function for Halloween, Kazemi alleged in the waiver request that Greenspan told the assistant, "All you need is a backpack and you are ready to bomb the school." On multiple road trips, Kazemi claimed that Greenspan directed airport security to thoroughly search the bags of him, Oraby and Ibrahim because of their Middle Eastern heritage.

Kazemi also accused Greenspan of telling him and other players in January 2012, "We only need one more guy to complete the Axis of Evil."

Another time, Kazemi alleged he was talking in a foreign language to another player and Morcos when Greenspan walked by and told them, "Stop speaking in this language because you could be plotting against us."

Read More: Oregon's Arsalan Kazemi alleged racial discrimination while at Rice - March Madness 2013 - Thayer Evans - SI.com

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote