Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Sequestration - good, bad, or indifferent?

Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #11
firstdown
Living Legend

Re: Sequestration - good, bad, or indifferent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
...or maybe you are just stereotyping people on welfare? Maybe it's because jobs aren't there. You act if we can just magically go get some job and all is better! What are a lot of major corporations doing with jobs? Answer: Sending them overseas and cutting them for max profits.

It's not always that simple or that easy FD, and congrats to you for having it made to where you never understand what kind of situation these people may be in. Granted, there are some that are lazy and want free handouts, that much is certain.

It's not that I "support" any particular group. I'm just calling out the parrot heads that continue to point at one thing and say LOOK THEY AR THE REASON.

However, if given the choice, would you rather bomb somebody or feed them.

They can do away with this Homeland Security bullshit. They aren't doing anything to make us secure. We are no more secure today than we were prior to 9/11.

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile | The Gateway Pundit

FD talked about us funding Syria. Wonder why he didn't mention Israel?

Washington DC ad campaign seeks to ‘expose’ Israeli lobby in America

Another way to save billions of dollars in wasted money is to end the faux war on drugs. It's a waste. Legalize it and tax it. You thereby create revenue.
I've been on both sides and know full well what it is like to be making minimum wage and a sgl father. I've also done alot of charity work so I know first hand what I'm talking about. The reason I did not mention Israel is because that is old spending and I have no problem cutting them off as well. I do agree we could legalize drugs and tax them but the right would never pass that bill.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote