Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #11
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: What REALLY grinds your gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Never do, never will. It should be legal to immolate anyone who gawks at an accident. If you can't help, GTFOOT!
Slightly more general gear grind, I hate that people think they have to be in a rush. If I don't move at the split second the light turns green and the person behind me honks, I promise you they will miss that whole light while I wait for it to turn red. I do over the speed limit if the majority is going that way, but if it's slower because of traffic you don't need to be weaving in and out like crazy people. If someone takes a few seconds or more as they pass an accident, either out of morbid curiosity, or just to see if everyone looks ok, those 2 minutes aren't going to ruin anyone's life. Enough crud puts pressure, and time crimps on life, if something slows it down, let it. The world will be there when you get home or to work, or where ever you are headed.

I lived in NOLA for one year, best year of my life from that perspective, no northeast manic pressures, no idiots honking cause you kept them from starting to move their car forward 2-3 seconds after the light changed.

Life is short, it shouldn't have to be rushed.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote