Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #11
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
People like this are the scum of the earth. Masquerading as a pastor and christian simply puts icing on the cake. The lying bitch has the nerve to go on a interview and claim she left the tip in cash, even though she scratched out the tip and put 0 on the receipt. A liar, a thief, and most likely using her "church" as a tax shelter.

Waitress Who Posted No-Tip Receipt From “Pastor” Customer Fired From Job – The Consumerist

Interview with the "pastor".

Waitress Who Posted No-Tip Receipt From “Pastor” Customer Fired From Job – The Consumerist

Lying bitch.

This story has blown up since the picture hit Reddit.
Wow.

Honestly, it appears the only one who lied was the waitress. It was never her table, she just took a picture of the reciept from another waitor and made stuff up.

^ This was the orginal title to the photo. Not her table. And the pastor was a Mis not a Sir.

Quote:
No. They ran up well over 200$ before taxes or gratuity. They asked for separate checks, thinking it would get them out of the autograt, even though the same man paid for everything.
^ Perhaps seperating checks was the reason for leaving cash tips. The pastor (or guy) picks up all the checks, everyone else pays for their tip? Or maybe she just made this entire part up too?

Quote:
They had no problem with my service, and told me I was great. They just didn't want to pay when the time came
^ Would you say this qualifies for your "lying bitch" comment?

Quote:
“Whether or not she left a tip, the note was still offensive. It wasn’t my table, it wasn’t my tip. I’m not sure who ended up with what money at the end of the night. But you can’t really argue with what’s plainly written, and what was written was insulting. Insulted or not, I’ve lost my job over this mess, and that’s what I’m concerned with now. The six dollars one way or another wouldn’t really affect that situation.”
^ When asked about the situation, the waitress reveals she has been duping us but makes no act of contrition. Sounds like shes the lying bitch to me.

And you said this story has blown up since it hit Reddit, yet you take issue with the fact that "the lying bitch" pastor "has a nerve to go on an interview and claim she left a cash tip". Well if you were falsely represented, had your signature to a private bill spread across the internet, and attacked by fools like you, wouldnt you feel inclined to defend yourself?