Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #10
Slingin Sammy 33
Playmaker

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Health Care Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Sammy in base they are the same,like it or not.Yes there are some differences in language and such...but make no mistake they are based on the same thing.When I retire in 36 months I'll have to pay 1200 a month for health care for my wife and myself and does'nt include .....what I call healthy care "preventative" care ,my wife has had 2 bouts of skin cancer once others see that word either they won't accept her or will not pay for any treatment related to it.
In 1994 my dad sufferd a stroke and 4 days after he was released home(bed ridden and unable to talk or walk)Blue Cross of New York dropped him....my Mom lost our family home becuase of this,now yes she was mad and fought back and in 7 years won, now that was 2 years after dad had passed and the house was gone to pay bills,sorry for the tiraid but under this new bill that can't happen and that's good.

P.S....the majority in this country "DO" want Obamacare as you put it....they just don't want what the GOP is selling it as.
I'm very sorry to hear about your family's issues with the health care system. I'm no fan of status quo either, I have a firsthand experience very similar to what you experienced with your father, coincidentally in the eary '90s as well.

The system needs changes, but Obamacare is not the way. Also, if you checked the links I originally posted it's pretty clear the majority do not want Obamacare as it stands today.
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote