Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #11
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Re: Trayvon Martin Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
This is a critical point, IMO. Why was the kid even in there if he wasn't a residence and what's the rate of occurrence for kids hopping the fence and causing issues?

This isn't the case we were presented with initially and further underlines why we need to do due diligence and leave the burning brands and pitchforks for later.

Well he was a invited guest of a family relative resident. Also something else with regards to the race baiting, apparently this community isnt predominately white. A lot media personalities have described it as a "white gated community". I doubt you can get statistics but it was apparently a very multi-racial residence, perhaps with less whites than reflective in the overall community.

Also i had never heard the term "white Hispanic" prior to this. On government forms and stuff i had seen "non-white Hispanic", but never just white Hispanic. Why is that important to include in the description of the shooter? Interestingly there are black Hispanics as well. Juan Williams is considered so.