Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #11
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Re: Smoot Lays the Smack Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Here's my little Smackdown. Grossman. It's one thing if you throw 2 picks, its another if you throw 4 with 3 going to the same guy. I said after the second one to put in Beck. If we had done that we could have definitely of made it a closer game.

The coaches. All week all I heard from websites, tv shows, people on this board was run run run. We passed passed passed. Sure our run game was being stopped. Sure we lost our best guard. Sure we lost our best tackle. But you have to be creative. Try different runs, end arounds, power O, Iso, counters, etc. Not outside zone or inside zone. Also you all (the coaches) should pull your arrogant heads out of your asses and pull grossman when its clearly not his day. He should have been out by the 3rd pick. Not his 3rd pick to the same guy!

Also I got a major problem with Lichtensteigers injury. I watched the replay which it happend, and saw Kory L walking just fine standing up when the pass was thrown downfield. Then it got intercepted and the camera cut to a different shot. Trent Started fighting. My theory is that someone cheap shoted Kory L in the legs when he wasn't looking. If Grossman had thrown an incompletion or non int, maybe we still have Kory L IMO.
I agree here. WTF is up with us having like two running plays??
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote