Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2010, 11:26 PM   #11
firstdown
Living Legend

Re: Does anyone else hate taxes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
taxes are the bain of my existance, running your own bussiness is a real bitch when it comes to taxes, last year i had to wire a check to the state of va for $1, one fucking dollar, it had to have cost the state over $500 to process my $1, the government blows my mind sometimes
I have sent checks to Va Unemployment for less then the stamp used to mail them. About twice a year i get a letter tellin me I owe them like $5,000 because they screw up and apply my payroll taxes to the wrong quarter. I then have to spend 1/2 hour on hold for them to say OK we found our mistake and will get it corrected. Then there is a good chance I will receive another bill saying I owe a interest on this mistake. So there goes another 1/2 hour on the phone with them. I will give my CPA credit she explain to us how we could have a board meeting in Mexico. Your allowed one a year and we both are the only two board members so why not and we did talk about business a few times. Her saying is "The IRS might not like it but there is nothing they can do about it". Another words it pushing the rules but its within the rules so ther is nothing they can do about it.

Last edited by firstdown; 02-17-2010 at 12:32 PM.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote