Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Will Dan Snyder finally fire Vinny Cerrato

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2009, 09:15 PM   #1
skinsfan_nn
Playmaker

Will Dan Snyder finally fire Vinny Cerrato

Well with this season being well what it is, one of the very worst starts and if I had to guess probably one of the worst finishes on the horizon.

This as we all know is a crap sandwich from TOP to BOTTOM. With no signs of improvement in the near future, at least this season.

As -RIGGO- laid it down will LINUS FINALLY get rid of the blanket, that being Vinny.

This IMO could be one of the biggest successes of this horrible season if Dan with cut ties with this clown. Hire a qualified VP/GM and let this new hire with a new coaching staff do there jobs. With Dan staying out of the way, and understanding he is just a really big fan with a really big wallet, with ZERO business trying to run the show IF he really cares about the team being a success and his fan base that is not being so loyal at this point. Will OR does he finally get it...? The 1.5 Billion dollar question.

I don't think I'm being to unrealistic with this thinking that even Dan may finally see the light. With this horrible mess that has unfolded. Personally I hope that Vinny is relieved of his duties ASAP, or as soon as the very last game is played this season.

Furthermore, I do believe Dan will make the right move after this disaster. Hire the best football minds to run this organization. I expect to see a completely different team next season from TOP to BOTTOM. Of course excluding Dan, we all know Dan will never fire himself OR sell the Redskins (At least I don't think, as the old saying goes everything is for sale).

Your thoughts.
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!

Last edited by skinsfan_nn; 10-29-2009 at 09:54 PM.
skinsfan_nn is offline   Reply With Quote