Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook

New Thread?

Playbook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2008, 03:35 AM   #1
flashalexb
Camp Scrub

New Thread?

No, I am not sorry about posting this, but if one feels that it is important to start a new thread about something and someone else feels it is not, then let it be. It's not like there is a ton of spam on this site and for the most part, people who post have a legit reason. It's a blog for Christ-sake, read what you want and not what you dislike. For example, if someone wants some advice on what other people think about another player becoming a redskin, let it be. Isn't this the place for it to be asked? Or is he/she supposed to keep it to their self. The whole idea about a site like this is input from others. I don't know, maybe it is just me, but I am just as tired as seeing posts from these 1000+ posters when in return all they say is BS things like "please delete" "I agree" or "lock it mods". That's is all crap, unless you have something to contribute to this site, don't say anything at all and save me sometime on scrolling down. (Go ahead and ban me, if you feel this is inappropriate!)
flashalexb is offline   Reply With Quote