Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook

So, is there freedom of speech here or what?

Playbook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2007, 11:59 PM   #11
MTK
\m/

Re: So, is there freedom of speech here or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
PSF...what tune are you going to be signing when we back our way into the playoffs at 8-8, and get to travel to Seattle in January?

Will you still be so down on Gibbs? I mean, there will be reason to be so, 8-8 isn't great, but will you celebrate the playoff birth.

See, I don't think you will. I don't think you will be willing to admit you were wrong about the season being over, since you aren't usually willing to admit your incorrectness about anything else.

You've pretty much painted yourself as a total hypocrite thus far. Everybody else should prematurely admit to being wrong so that you don't have to in the future when you are. So when a hypocrite opens a thread that serves a limited view of a single event and demands "amnesty" from far more thoughtful posters...you are going to get whats coming.

I mean, I'm pretty sure you can see that as is, but people who try to hide their wrongdoings behind "freedom of speech" tend to push my buttons in a way that few other events can. Consider yourself added to my sh-tlist.
damn someone just got pwned