Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Putting Things In Perspective

Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2007, 10:42 PM   #1
skinsguy
Pro Bowl

Putting Things In Perspective

I realize some of you guys are in your 20's. With that, I say, hang onto your 20's for as long as possible!

I finally heard back from an old friend I had met in community college years ago. This is a girl that I have honestly, always looked up to. I think of her as my sister. I kind of lost touch with her after she had gotten married a few years back. Actually, I think it's been at least three or four years since I had heard from her. Well, I heard from her tonight and she's doing great! It made me think back to the time when I first went to junior college (where I met alot of my friends that are my close friends today!) Those were such great times in my life! Things were care free for me...and life was so much easier! And....I was in my early 20's!

I realize today that life is waaaay too short! If you're in your 20's right now...hold on to them as long as possible! While your 30's won't seem much different from your 20's...believe me, they are! If it was possible to invent a time machine and to go back in time....I'd do it in a hearbeat! For me, right now, there were better times in the past! I don't believe that will always be true, but I do believe innocence eventually fades, and life expects us to live as adults. But....wouldn't it be nice to go back to a time where we didn't have to worry about adulthood?