Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

F... Dish Network

Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2007, 10:10 AM   #1
BleedBurgundy
Playmaker

F... Dish Network

About 3 months ago, I switched from Comcast to Dish Network. Before I switched I specifically asked about local broadcast channels in HD so that I could continue watching HD Football. I was assured that yes, any local programming that's broadcast in HD will come through their service in HD. Well, I don't watch any local programming or broadcast tv except for football so I haven't really used that for the last couple of months. When I went to watch some preseason football that was broadcast in HD last week, it was not coming through any of the feeds in anything but standard definition. I called Dish today to see wtf was going on. The customer service clown informed me that Dish Network DOESN'T HAVE THE GD RIGHTS TO HD BROADCAST IN MY AREA. So basically, I paid to have some worthless shit installed. I'm so pissed off right now. I'm debating on going back to Comcast or jumping to DirecTV. Any thoughts, suggestions?

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote