Playbook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2007, 12:50 PM   #15
Schneed10
A Dude

Re: Public Forums and Personal Attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfanthru&thru View Post
I can't say I've read every thread either of you have responded to, but lately it has honestly been a very annoying thing to see in almost every thread where hess makes a comment Schneed is there with an opposing view point and vice versa with hess responding to Schneed's posts until it becomes snide & sometimes crude comments back and forth. As someone who's been coming to the Warpath for Redskins discussion from back in the days of it being on yahoo, lately there are times I wonder if I really want to log on and see these personal jabs going back and forth because it's a detriment to those of us who just want to talk football & other random topics. I'm not saying either one is right or wrong, but it's clear their issues with each other have gotten out of hand. I'm all about everyone having the right to voice their opinion, but only to the point where it actually adds to the value of the discussion. My for what it's worth, but this has been a topic that's needed a discussion for a while now.
Disputes between me and her take place in the off-topic forums. I make it a point not to clutter any locker room threads with stuff like that.