Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell

Brett Farve wants to come to Washington? (rumor)

Thread Hell

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2006, 10:41 PM   #1
blackrain
Camp Scrub

Talking Brett Farve wants to come to Washington? (rumor)

Hello All,

My first thread! By luck I found this website. Because I needed a place to vent this juicy rumor. My entire family are HUGE Redskins fans. This evening I get a call from my jubilant father who tells me Brett Farve wants to come to Washington. I didn't think to ask where he heard it, but his TV stays on either ESPN or the NFL network. So I'm hoping someone else heard the same rumor. Farve feels he can win the superbowl if he was the QB here. Brunell was great in Jacksonville. But he's never recovered from the multiple injuries that he's sufferd during his tenure there. But If we had Brett Farve OMFG!! Could you imagine him with Moss Randle El, Loyd, Thrash! This would be a dream come true. IMO Brett has allways had Sub par recievers at Greenbay. He made them look alot better then they were. That's why none of the former Greenbay recievers do anything once they leave Brett Farves company. Daniel Snyder isn't about to loose this season. And it's not fair for us to put this on Jason Campbells shoulders. I see a Trade in the works. This makes perfect sense.