Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Playbook

Official Warpath Rookie Welcome

Playbook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2006, 09:15 PM   #1
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

Official Warpath Rookie Welcome

With training camp just a few days away it's time for the annual TAF's Official TheWarpath.net Rookie Welcome presented by Mattyk72 and the Mod Tang Clan, a time honored tradition since summer 2005.

We've got some new faces here at TheWarpath.net heading into the new season, and on behalf of everyone as we approach the 2006 season...welcome!

We all know how great this site is (many thanks as always to Matty). Besides joking about Question 3, pie, and other eccentricities we even give and seek real advice-construction loans, new car, buy or rent, traffic violations. But at our core, we are all here because we are football fans. And for most of us, Redskins fans.

And for those that have not been with us from start to finish of a full season I think everyone else would agree with me that there is nothing like being able to, at a moment's notice, jump online and talk Redskins with thousands of other passionate fans. Remember how the first thing so many of us wanted to do last September was race back home from wherever we were watching MNF to talk about Santana's two touchdowns?

I, along with many others, have high hopes for the Redskins this season. But I'm no Norman Einstein, I can't truly predict what will happen with the Skins. But I guarantee that no matter what there will be no better place to share the ups and downs than here at TheWarpath.net. And it'll be great to hear some new voices that have joined us in recent months. So again, welcome to all the warpath rookies.

Now...can I get a What! What!