Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Will Dallas And The Refs Screw Us Again?

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2005, 12:05 AM   #1
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Will Dallas And The Refs Screw Us Again?

I've been a skin fan for a long time,and I still havent gotten over the 79 season when we got knocked out of the playoffs by dallas in the last game,were up 34-21,riggins has a great game,had one of his longer td runs of his career,then staubach pulls off one of his amazing comebacks to beat us 35-34,but the worst thing about it was going into the game I'm thinking theres no way we dont make the playoffs,if we win we win the division,if we lose the bears have to win by 32 points to win the tiebreaker with us,well what happens,we lose,the fckin cardinals start this rookie mofo,Steve Pisarkiewicz ,who only played one more game in his career,and the bears beat them 42-6 to win the tiebreaker and knock us out,unfrickinbelievable,riggins was so heartbroken he said that was one of the reasons he sat out the next yr.
So then,this yr,we need dallas and atlanta and minn to lose and were in,well,everybody does their part but the refs in the dallas game,that bogus roughing the kicker penalty when the kick looked clearly to me to be blocked,and the replay officials dont overturn it,was b.s. Am i the only one who thought that kick was blocked?
I dont think theres no way dallas loses to st louis,and if we lose at philly and dallas gets in,man,that would be a tough pill to swallow
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote