Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-2005, 11:43 AM   #10
FirstandTen
Special Teams

Re: Sally Strikes Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by #56fanatic
Granted I do believe Sally has a grudge or what ever against Danny, that probably comes from being jelous about his riches at such a young age. However, I dont see what the big deal is about writing about another team. Wilbon does it. He isn't even a redskin fan, but he seems to get the benfit of the doubt. I dont generally care for Sallys articles either, never read them actually unless someone here puts them on the threads. In the latest article she didn't have anything negative to say about the skins, which is a first. I would take it as a compliment that she isn't doing any bashing this week. She gets paid alot of money to piss people off, which she obvioulsy is very good at.
She isn't bashing this week cause its kinda hard to bash a team that just beat thier rivals 35-7.. The reason people are pissed is not b/c she wrote about the GMEN but that only writes about the Skins after they loose. She went out bounds when she bashed the skins fans in her last article now she's gonna have to eat a little crow.
FirstandTen is offline   Reply With Quote