Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2022, 09:39 AM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: 2022 Midterms thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
You didn't once address the issue of the democratic party funding the campaign's of these people that are threats to democracy. Are you OK with that or is it wrong?

Just spinning away on some bullshit rant about how I want America destroyed. Which has got to be the dumbest fucking thing ever said on this site. I think everyone here knows how much I love this fucking country.
LOL, fuck your outrage . You want this Country to fail . You chico and a few others, it validates your hate towards Dems, Libs and moderate republicans while destroying the country at the same time.
https://news.yahoo.com/why-people-th...133406945.html

Face it , you're a "fascists".

One of the most articulate thinkers in this group was the early-20th-century philosopher Giovanni Gentile, whom Italian dictator Benito Mussolini called “the philosopher of fascism.” And many fascists, like Gentile, claim they are not opposed to democracy. On the contrary, they think of themselves as advocating a more pure version of it.
According to fascists, only those who share the correct attributes can be part of “the people” and therefore true members of society. Others are outsiders, perhaps tolerated as guests if they respect their place and society feels generous. But outsiders have no right to be part of the democratic order: Their votes should not count.

This helps explain why Tucker Carlson claims “our democracy is no longer functioning,” because so many nonwhites have the vote. It also helps explain why Carlson and others so vigorously promote the “great replacement theory,” the idea that liberals are encouraging immigrants to come to the U.S. with the specific purpose of diluting the political power of “true” Americans.