Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2022, 11:25 AM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
The problem is the surgeries are happening to minors, there is no disputing that fact. Along with puberty blockers which a ton of kids are on and we don’t know truly know the impact because the research is not clear as activist pressure to skew data and outcomes. Also places completing the surgeries on minors aren’t advertising it and often don’t mention in fear of push back…exactly what we saw in Boston and Vanderbilt.

I’ve seen 2 speakers of major medical institutions talk about the opportunity to make money, one stating it’s a “gold mine” in terms of trans surgeries. Elective surgeries are cash cows to big pharma, big health corporations period. When Covid shut them down, it was earth shattering and lobby was occurring to get them going again.

Again what no one will seem to answer, what’s changed? Where we have seen significant jumps in kids wanting to change gender in the last 6-8 years? Why is it a coastal thing and spots in Europe? It’s not organic or natural and is simply an activist and social media pushed phenomenon…call it what the fuck it is, bullshit.

LOL, chico at his best..................