Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2022, 01:45 PM   #11
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
My last thoughts and feelings would be my response above to Mooby post.

Again, a lot of this would be avoided if it wasn’t the left’s bullshit strategy to target children with some of their sick and simply ridiculous ideology. Which this is happening:

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/st...DQldqvru8rAAAA

School boards sends out invites to a family friendly drag show sponsored by San Francisco Gender Reassignment Surgery Center.
This will be my last post on the subject too - I'm going out of town for a few days and I don't particular care if transgender kids or teenagers want to commit to their lifestyle which they are certainly entitled to - I am positive they do enough research to decide whether it's worth the commitment or not.

But I found it very interesting how you keep circling around to Chris Rufo - that's the guy who literally made critical race theory the boogeyman which helped Youngkin win election because McAuliffe fucked up with his stupid comments on the education system.

It makes sense you would latch onto the guy who keeps giving the right new boogeymen to hunt, first you get up in arms about libs teaching a literal college level course to children (laughable in the first place to expect kids to have any idea wtf an adult would be talking about minorities being disenfranchised) and now their new boogeyman is kids becoming transgender before their brains have fully developed.

Its all making sense now. Is the transgender thing the hot button issue to drive you to the polls for the midterms? Or are you sticking with "Biden is a senile fuckup?"

You can ignore this post Chico, I ain't gonna respond. Enjoy your weekend.