Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2022, 01:36 PM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, how the hell do you represent the majority??? Thank you for your service (seriously) but screw you on your constant Dem this and Dem that. You and chico won't admit the republican party is the downfall of this country. Dems aren't saints and they get a ton of shit wrong but your blatant ignorance of what is going on is amazing . chico is just a fool but I expected more from you. You cry foul about Dem spending but ignore that the republicans come back with their own spending plans and that's what piss's republicans off now , Dems getting shit done when republicans couldn't. This country came to a complete stand still for 2 years due to a World Wide Pandemic not trumps fault or Bidens any deaf, dumb and blind person could see that prices were going to go threw the roof when we came out of this. Hell yeah Government spending went up , are you saying it wouldn't have gone up if the republican plan was approved??? Oil companies cut back production during the pandemic and still have not increased production to before pandemic output any moron knows this except chico. Dems are their own worst enemy but you should be happy that the Dem(rep) Manchin is there to block everything that the Dems could do to make things better. Yes spending is way up you think I like paying $5 for gas ? To ignore that this all started while you boy was in Office is hysterical and for fuck sake you all want him back, yeah STFU and JHC are about all that can be said!
Lol…Completely ignoring the energy policies Biden implemented day 1. Completely ignoring statements made by Biden on his strategy:

Direct biden quotes

Number one, no more subsidies for fossil fuel industry,” Biden said at the debate. “No more drilling on federal lands. No more drilling, including offshore. No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends, number one.”

I’m talking about stopping fracking, as soon as we possibly can,” he said. “I’m talking about telling the fossil fuel industry that they are going to stop destroying this planet. No ifs, buts and maybes about it.”

Completely ignoring the fact Biden has negotiated with despots begging for oil production while shutting down production here.

Completely ignoring the fact the US was an energy exporter for the first time in 50 years under the last administration

Sorry the Covid excuse doesn't cut it for the American people. Keep spinning

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote