Old 06-02-2022, 09:55 PM   #11
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: Parkland Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Regarding mredskins post:

Sorry Moob, but you're wrong.

The "dumb shit" is you calling me out - putting me in a bucket (you, y'all, you're people..), and then balking when I return the favor.

BTW, an AR-15 isn't an "assault rifle". Some want to label it as such, but that is not what it is.
Which one of those clearly said AR-15's or assault rifles need complete bans? I agree - nobody needs them unless you're planning on defending large territories by force. Are they useful for home defense? Perhaps you like to carry yours slung over your shoulder when you go shopping or when you pick up your kids from school - just in case fate aligns you with a mass shooter? Or maybe you don't like being inconvenienced by an extra day when your background check is being processed. Not sure - don't really care. All I care about is this faux "we care about people's mental health" bs you and other conservatives fall back on after the latest mass shooting - only to turn around and shit on Dems who actually want to do something about it next time the budget rolls around. And if it's not you specifically, it's your preferred elected leader.

The point is any one of us would settle for a compromise that doesn't involve banning a specific type of gun. But we can't even have that because the goddamn NRA and gun manufacturers have so much extra cash to spend from their beaucoup sales to scared rednecks that they can go around buying political votes.

Armalite Rifle 15 - for those who don't follow the snarky gun club terminology nerds.