Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2021, 06:49 PM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The 2nd Amendment Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
From the article:

So I'm not sure that stricter sentencing is the answer like chico says, but instead expanding parole and re-training programs would probably be a good move.
If you aren’t demanding justice for the victims of violent crimes and don’t understand the trauma of victim/witness...you simply have zero clue what these communities go thru. You allow the cycle to continue..quick fact check removing people who commit gun crime from the street or neighborhood works, not just a little, it works a lot.

You also are somehow working under a construct that all of these people can be save under the right rehabilitation. It’s a fantasy world...I’ve worked in that world. I once believed what you do.

In some parts of the country over 80 percent of gun crime is with illegally possessed guns. You created deterrence and safer streets by eliminating the person possessing the illegal gun with clearly stating it will not be tolerated anymore with mandatory sentencing.

You want to get community activism going, hold them accountable for the rehab of each person put behind bars for an illegal gun. Let them do the education, rehabilitation and job training. I’m so sick of the whining and them providing zero results. It’s beyond pathetic.

If you want to reference mass shooting, I always have this linked saved:
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/r.../mass-shooting

Take a look where and who are committing these crimes. It’s not lawful gun owners

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote