Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2020, 12:27 PM   #9
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Coronavirus (political)

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
This is one of the things I'm seeing being passed around,some of my best friends believe this and some relatives.Whether you are Republican or Democrat I dont see how you can believe this.
So the story is the Democrats invented the virus and planted it because this would keep Trump from being re-elected.So the Dems have put the worlds economy in the dumper just to get rid of Trump.The believers of this story like to say that if the elections got postponed and Trump would stay Prez this whole virus thing would go away.

Now sometimes I will believe some crazy shit,but I just cant fathom this story being true
I am pretty sure the virus came from China as many of the ones transmitted from animals do, because of their wet markets and unsanitary habits associated with their diet. That being said the virus will get rid of Trump. First it is hard to defeat a sitting president when the economy is doing well. How everyone is reacting to the virus from the top down will send us into something worse than the last recession. The second dagger is his handling of the whole mess. Right now in the off shore books Biden and him are dead locked, when 3 weeks ago Biden was a 20-1 shot. Biden has all the momentum.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote