Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2019, 01:30 PM   #11
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
You should know by now I'm about as liberal as it gets and I couldn't be happier that Smollett was exposed for making that shit up. We don't need to lie about intolerance when plenty is already happening all around us. Anybody that feels the need to lie to stir the pot should be called out on it.

You think because most white people keep it subtly hidden below the surface it doesn't exist?

I've worked for the county for 3 1/2 years now and I've seen plenty of subtle racism. Techs (conservative white of course) complaining that these minorities driving buses/vehicles don't know how to drive or pre-trip worth a shit. Race has nothing to do with it, shitty drivers exist in all skin colors. Yet somehow these techs only want to complain about the minority drivers. And they only feel comfortable talking about them when none of my minority coworkers are around.
Conservatives white of course. Really? I bet all of them because you know their political beliefs. And they use “these minorities? “ not adding up. And I’m sure if they were white drivers they wouldn’t be complaining? Like these guys drive so good we never have to service the buses/vehicles. Everyone would be so happy at there service job, no complaining. Sigh.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote