Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2019, 07:45 AM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The hypocrisy of the ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
The fact bulletproof backpacks even exist is pretty sad if you ask me. I'd hope we could all agree on that.

What bad laws are you talking about exactly? We've had a good 20 years of school shootings going back to Columbine, just wondering what "bad laws" we've seen go on the books in response.

.............this doesn't help.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/first...mlsafety-07501

Ohio First Graders Removed 'School Safety Gun' From Case In Administrative Office

Ohio school officials were stunned when they discovered that two first grade students had managed to remove a gun intended for school safety from an unlocked box in an administrative office, The Columbus Dispatch reported Friday.

The frightening incident underscores fears that plans to arm teachers supported by President Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association could end up instead putting guns in children’s — or an untrustworthy teacher’s — hands, with catastrophic consequences. Trump wants 20% of teachers armed even though 59% of Americans don’t want any teachers packing guns in schools.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Armed Educators (and trusted people who work within a school) love our students and will protect them. Very smart people. Must be firearms adept & have annual training. Should get yearly bonus. Shootings will not happen again - a big & very inexpensive deterrent. Up to States.