Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2018, 05:32 AM   #11
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Thanks for the post Cred. I'll make this short as I have another long day tomorrow, but I believe the "collusion" isn't as strong as some people would have us believe. Did they have the meeting? Sure. Did anything come out of the meeting? No idea. Russia is going to interfere, via hacking/etc. with or without anyone's approval. Maybe they offered Trump dirt, and he said he was interested? Maybe they said they'll release DNC emails, and Trump said sure but I don't wanna be anywhere near that when you do. Idk, but the idea they were working in tandem doesn't seem likely. Trump probably said do whatever you want, and if we get elected I'll pay it back however I can.

I will say we agree to disagree. To many of his minions are being nailed .I will agree that you will not nail him (trump himself) he doesn't work that way he will throw others under the bus but I do think that all the others including donnie Jr all guilty as sin and have been told to take one for the team and trump will pardon them later.That is a dangerous precedent. I find it amazing that a "hostile " goverment has elected a president that the majority of Americans did not want and people still think it's ok.