Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2017, 08:29 PM   #11
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
NO, yes JR is right(as always) about DACA.But why now,why do this now?These are not the criminals he was talking about during the campaign ,yes make Congress do their job.Don't blame Obama,he was trying to do the right thing with a Congress that turned down anything with his name on it and this is the result of Congress not doing the job they were elected to do.
If the people around trump have any sense at all they will find a way to fix this nightmare or the GOP is going to pay in a big way.I will add that I do believe that trump decided to play with this now becuase of the Mueller investigations.Yeah I think he is that big pf an ass.
To expand on your last point, I'll just go ahead and assume this is to distract us from some important news we probably need to be paying attention to, like the military trans ban is.

Matt, FYI all I'm saying is if Obama overstepped his boundaries to get shit passed, it might have worse ramifications down the road, especially with this current clown show. DACA was obviously intended to help the less fortunate, and I'm all for it. But this is just the latest step in Trump's anti-Obama legislation, I'm pretty sure the magic words are "Obama did this" and Trump gets gung ho about getting rid of it. And his fans eat this shit up. One of my coworkers thinks these kids aren't getting vetted before acceptance into the program (his reasoning is the gov't can't afford it or they don't care). It's comical. DREAMers are just the latest disadvantaged people getting the shaft.