Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Respect

Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2017, 08:42 AM   #1
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Respect

Today is President Obama's last day as president of the US, and, even I grew to be ardently against his policies (I wasn't at first - you can check posts from his 1st inauguration on this site), I respect that he worked hard every day for this country doing what he felt was the best for the USA.

I am sure others here have more items then me to say they liked or appreciated, so here is a thread to simply say thanks for serving. Other threads have debates, I don't mean this one as a rehash of ACA, or any other decision. Maybe it's a pointless thread as obviously President Obama will not see it [tinfoil]or will he[/tinfoil] but still it deserves to be said that the office of the President is a 24 hour 7 day a week responsibility, and at the end of 8 years if a man endures that long I hope every US Citizen understands and appreciates that he deserves the gratitude and respect of every one living in our country.

Some accomplishments I give him credit for:

overseeing an economy that was in deep recession, and not letting it go into a cataclysmic depression
giving voice to social cultures that were (and are) still unaccepted by cultural conservatives
capturing Bin Laden

Again Thanks President Obama for the sacrifice of serving that you offered this country.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote