Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

The McDonalds All-Day Breakfast Thread

Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2015, 06:45 PM   #1
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

The McDonalds All-Day Breakfast Thread

So....have any of you gentlemen / ladies participated in the all day breakfast at McDonalds?

When i heard about it over the summer, I felt like it was a true prayer answered...but around here, it's been anything but.

You see, the term "all day breakfast" is misleading. It is a select menu only, and McD Corporate has left it up to its stores to decide what they serve every day, "all day". For me, our stores must be under-performing or maybe not doing very well, because our "all day breakfast" right down the road from where I work, has been really pathetic.

Last Thursday, I went for the first time. On that day, all they were serving all day was egg McMuffins....This past Saturday, the all day offering was......Hash Browns....that's right, hash browns was the sole offering on this day.

Feeling like this couldn't be just me that experienced this, i took to reddit, and other webpages to see if others have had the same experience. Yup. One guy wrote to me about a McD in PA, that on the very first day of All Day Breakfast, offered only Hot Chocolate, which i thought was already an any-time order. Apparently not. I was hoping that the breakfast concept, while novel, would catch on with some other chains, but i have a feeling this will be over soon.

So how has it been for you folks? Are the better / bigger McDonalds offering a better all day breakfast selection where you live?