Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Debating with the enemy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2014, 08:47 PM   #11
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

It's amazing that five single people can single handed do more harm to this country than all of Congress and Presidents combined. So much for checks and balances. Let's review the bullshit our SCOTUS has given us the past year.

1) Allowing "Christian" prayers before city council meetings. Ruled 5-4.

High court ruling favors prayer at council meeting

2) Declaring that corporations were in fact citizens and money is speech. Ruled 5-4.

Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3) Struck down key parts of the Voting Rights Act. Ruled 5-4.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...-act.html?_r=0

How is it assholes are allowed to sit up in the SC for eternity doing insane damage to our country? Where are the checks and balances of getting these people out? Why is it the same 5 suspects generally ruling against the people. This isn't about law, this is about politics. What's the difference between what these bozos are doing and treason? I'll tell you. Nothing.

How is this asshole Scalia allowed to still continue to rule on the Supreme Court? What the fuck??

Supreme Court Corrects Scalia’s ‘Cringeworthy’ Error in Pollution Case - Law Blog - WSJ

Quote:
“Either some law clerk made the mistake and Scalia failed to read his own dissent carefully enough, or he simply forgot the basics of the earlier case and his clerks failed to correct him. Either way, it’s a cringeworthy blunder,” wrote University of California-Berkeley law professor Daniel Farber.

Also, look at this shit. Notice the conservative judges shit on most of the rulings involving "liberal" free speech, but not conservative free speech. The liberal judges are about equal in their rulings.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/06/us...gree-with.html

Are there people I wish that drop dead? Most certainly and Scalia is at the tops of my list. Fuck this asshole and fuck this messed up system. It's sad that more damage has been done to this country by 5 judges than has been done by any terrorist.

It's ok JR. I still got lots of love and respect for the work you do. There are still honest people with integrity in this world. Keep fighting that good fight.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote