Parking Lot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2014, 08:43 PM   #11
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: The Bad News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You work for the state? Jesus, effing amazing.
That would be correct. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my job and most of the people are hard working people that do right. It's just 3 out of the bunch that really make everybody else look bad. I blame my boss more than I do them at this point because he allows it. This is the thing though, my boss is 62 years old and has various health issues. He's going to retire in the next 5 years so he's pretty much coasting during this time. He doesn't want to deal with it so he just ignores it and hopes it goes away. As long as the other guys are carrying their load, he simply doesn't give a fuck. That's what happens when people get close to that retirement age. The good thing about him is he's easy going with his demeanor. He's not a raging asshole and pretty easy to get along with and talk to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I thought the same thing.

NC, I think the issue is posting pics online with identifying and derogatory comments anywhere on the internet are just setting yourself up for failure.

Hypothetical, one of your co-workers develops a grudge against either you, or the guy in the chair. They know you are a Skins fan and lurk on the site to see if they can find something. From there they take that post and report you. You have just opened yourself,and the state, up to a whole other level of legal implications. Even without the pictures you some action might be possible, but that guy could go after you for libel, and as you know very well, the truth doesn't always win out.

First off, nobody would know which Redskins site I visit. They'd then have to know my handle. Lastly, they would then have to look under that exact thread to see the pictures.

Take the post and report me for what? Exposing NC state workers for being bums and stealing from the state of NC? I assure you, I have enough evidence and witnesses to bury anybody above me should they ever want to act. Here is the problem. All three of these guys are falsifying their time sheets(automatic termination) which have to be signed by our boss each month. Our boss KNOWS those time sheets are falsified, yet he signs them anyway. Now, there is more than enough evidence to prove our boss is signing those time sheets knowing they aren't correct, and you think I would be the one in trouble?...lol We have these people on camera going into the ABC store during working hours, leaving early, and other assorted things.

I assure you, I'm not worried about what I wrote up there, nor am I worried about a libel suit. That isn't opinion based writing. It's factual writing that can be corroborated by witnesses and evidence. In fact, they better hope the god my (or another persons) blood doesn't reach the point where an anonymous email is sent to the NC auditors. I've never seen management jump quite like do when the auditors roll in.

Also, I'm not worried about my co-workers. I have a great working relationship with them, and they are also in on the emails/jokes that go around. They pretty much feel like I do. It's basically 3 guys doing all this out of a group of about 15. The rest of the crew are hard working guys that do what they are supposed to do. It's just those 3 are enough to make the environment toxic.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 03-28-2014 at 09:34 PM.
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote