Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

Republicans meet Jan Brewer Governor of Arizona

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-03-2010, 11:38 PM   #1
wilsowilso

Republicans meet Jan Brewer Governor of Arizona

I'm sure many of you have heard about or watched Arizona Republican Governor Jan Brewer's colossal meltdown at the debate last night, but if you haven't seen it this is a sight to behold!

It's everywhere online. Here is a quick youtube link.

Oh yeah she is under investigation for some serious sketchy stuff with regards to the immigration law that she passed and the fact that the head of her campaign is a lobbyist for a prison company in Arizona that stands to make tons of money off the whole deal.

Of course she is way ahead in the polls.

That's the Republican nominee and current Governor of the state of Arizona. What is going on?
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #2
GMScud
Swearinger

Re: Republicans meet Jan Brewer Governor of Arizona

That wasn't exactly eloquent, but I wouldn't call it a "colossal meltdown" either. It was really weak though- like she had something serious going on that had her totally detached, or her earpiece failed on her and whoever was giving her lines couldn't be heard. She's a stooge like every other politician.

It was the kind of fail that reminds me of what we hear when Obama speaks sans teleprompters.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
wilsowilso

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
That wasn't exactly eloquent, but I wouldn't call it a "colossal meltdown" either.
Oh that's just the beginning of the debate. It gets worse!
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:58 AM   #4
saden1
MVP

Where do they find these people? You're running for governor for god sake and this is a f'ing opening statement of the first debate...you should be ready to "bang, bang, bang...vote for me...thank you." In a more perfect world Jan Brewer wouldn't win an elected office with her nonsensical references to beheadings and bogus crime rate increase claims. I pray that the people of AZ are smarter than I think they are.

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:48 AM   #5
firstdown
Living Legend

Maybe its because our ****ing dumb ass president has turned her and the state of Arizona into the United Nations for violating human rights. Yes our ****ing dumb ass president has now involved the united nations into our business. Sense he is such a weak ass he has to get othesr involved to attack our own people and states. I've never heard of such BS by a president in my life. He should just go back on vacation because everything else around him is also going to shit. I'm sure you liberals will fine a good excuse for this..

governor-brewer-takes-on-the-united-nations-the-us-department-of-state-and-the-obama-administration-again

PS i for got he is on another vaction. lol
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #6
12thMan
MVP

Typical.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #7
dmek25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Maybe its because our ****ing dumb ass president has turned her and the state of Arizona into the United Nations for violating human rights. Yes our ****ing dumb ass president has now involved the united nations into our business. Sense he is such a weak ass he has to get othesr involved to attack our own people and states. I've never heard of such BS by a president in my life. He should just go back on vacation because everything else around him is also going to shit. I'm sure you liberals will fine a good excuse for this..

governor-brewer-takes-on-the-united-nations-the-us-department-of-state-and-the-obama-administration-again

its his fault that woman is a buffoon?
Old 09-04-2010, 10:26 AM   #8
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I kinda felt bad for her...that sucks. It just happened, but i think she is a complete loser for canceling the rest of her tv debates.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:28 AM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:

these are awesome

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #10
saden1
MVP

Quote:

I have no idea what you're talking about. Relax, have a beer or cocaine.

-Jenkins
Old 09-04-2010, 01:02 PM   #11
12thMan
MVP

Quote:

Saden, it sounds like he's already had some cocaine.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #12
saden1
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Saden, it sounds like he's already had some cocaine.
Either that or he's on his period.

-Jenkins
Old 09-04-2010, 02:08 PM   #13
MTK
\m/

FD's new avatar?

Old 09-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #14
BleedBurgundy
Playmaker

wow, that's pretty bad. I'd heard but hadn't bother to watch it myself. Gotta chalk that up to nerves though, right? I think it does speak to the fact that's she's trying to hit talking points vs. speaking from the heart about what her administration has done/is planning.

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:31 PM   #15
12thMan
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedBurgundy View Post
wow, that's pretty bad. I'd heard but hadn't bother to watch it myself. Gotta chalk that up to nerves though, right? I think it does speak to the fact that's she's trying to hit talking points vs. speaking from the heart about what her administration has done/is planning.
Naw this definitely wasn't a one off, following the debate a pool of reporters pressed her to respond directly about the legend of beheaded bodies in the in the AZ desert. She was like a deer in highlights, avoided the question like three times. She's very odd to say the least. It was truly incredible. The video is out there, I just don't care enough to put it up.