Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Washinton Post Live

Parking Lot

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
kevinjames1973

Washinton Post Live

I really can not believe CSN allows Ivan Carter to spew his racist comments over and over. He constantly tries to force race into issues where it does not belong and today calling for JoePa to be fired and saying how horrible he is when all the facts are not yet out there. If a black player or coach was treated like this he would be screaming racism. Why is it ok for a reporter of color to act the way he does? I am sick and tired of tuning in to watch about the Redskins or Caps only to hear about the Vikings and how white people get away with things black people dont. He is obviously a racist and I am going to write down any of his sponsors of WPL and start writing and calling them every day until he is removed or they remove their ads from WPL . Would people please join me in emailing CSN about this. Really makes me sick to have someone like him constantly forcing his racist view down my throat. I dont think its fair for a black reporter to get away with stuff that a white reporter would get fired for. There is such a thing as racism from people of color towards white people and is just as unfair.

Advertisements
Old 11-08-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
Alvin Walton
Pro Bowl

Re: Washinton Post Live

paragraphs......
paragraphs......
Old 11-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #3
12thMan
MVP

Dude, you are way off for a couple of reasons. I follow Ivan and I can't find anywhere where he's insinuated racism.

Secondly, if you don't think Joe Paterno needs to be fired you have your head up your ass. A former defensive coordinator raped -- did you just read what I said?- raped several boys on Joe Pa's watch.

Last edited by 12thMan; 11-08-2011 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #4
kevinjames1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Dude, you are way off for a couple of reasons. I follow Ivan and I can't find anywhere where he's insinuated racism.

Secondly, if you don't think Joe Paterno needs to be fired you have your head up your ass. A former defensive coordinator raped -- did you just read what I said?- raped several boys on Joe Pa's watch.
Look back at when Carson Palmer was traded. He made a whole segment on his show about how if Palmer was black he would be getting destroyed in the media. And a few months ago he had a huge rant on how Bryce Harper gets away with things because he is white. Thats not racist? Trying to force race into the Palmer trade isnt racist? Why not pay attention to how often he blames race.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #5
kevinjames1973

Quote:

I am not saying Joe should or should not be fired. If you read what i said, my problem is how Ivan is declaring him guilty when all the facts are not known. If a white reporter did that about a black coach they would get fired.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #6
kevinjames1973

Quote:

Need proof? Ivan tweeted me this when i brought it up to him. tried to tell me prove he was ever racist...here ya go.

washpostlive washington post live
@kevinjames73: July 26th 2011 when talking about what Bryce Harper gets away with because he is white...Damn. Got me on that one
18 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply
Old 11-08-2011, 09:07 PM   #7
kevinjames1973

Quote:

RT @Keethers: @washpostlive Dude, but the crap they're saying just ain't you and it's not what you've said...Set 'em straight for me man!

That you begging Ivan for help? lmao No help is coming because I speak the truth.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

This has to be one of the most idiotic threads I've ever read on any message board. And I had such high hopes for KJ73, we all did. But this, this is kidwellian.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:51 PM   #9
kevinjames1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
This has to be one of the most idiotic threads I've ever read on any message board. And I had such high hopes for KJ73, we all did. But this, this is kidwellian.
What is wrong about trying to stop racist comments whether they come from a white person or black person? I have seen many bash people for making questionable comments about black QBs here. But i guess your saying as long as its not coming from a white person, people can be as racist as they want. Good to know.

Last edited by kevinjames1973; 11-08-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #10
Hog1
Quietly Dominating the East

What next......Patrick Ramsey lust?
Old 11-08-2011, 09:59 PM   #11
kevinjames1973

I bet if Rich Tandler said Black player flocked to the Eagles because they wanted to play with a Black Qb he would be run out of town.But its ok For Ivan Carter to say Palmer got traded because he is white and a black player wouldnt be treated the same. And ok the say Bryce Harper get calls and treated differently because he is white.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #12
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinjames1973 View Post
What is wrong about trying to stop racist comments whether they come from a white person or black person? I have seen many bash people for making questionable comments about black QBs here. But i guess your saying as long as its not coming from a white person, people can be as racist as they want. Good to know.
Exactly, and I mean exactly what did Carter say that you consider racist? I just did a quick google and found nothing. Do you have a clip? A quote? (Sorry, the tweet means nothing to me, it is simply made without any context or - not being a "tweeter" - proof it came from Carter ).

Racism is racism but I need something more than one person's allegations - please show me the source.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #13
kevinjames1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Exactly, and I mean exactly what did Carter say that you consider racist? I just did a quick google and found nothing. Do you have a clip? A quote? (Sorry, the tweet means nothing to me, it is simply made without any context or - not being a "tweeter" - proof it came from Carter ).

Racism is racism but I need something more than one person's allegations - please show me the source.
On July 26th 2011 he said that Bryce Harper gets calls and get away with things because he is white. With no context or no proof. He didnt give any example of how another of different race was treated. Thats racist. making a statement or judgement based on race. And recently when Carson Palmer got traded to the Raiders he had an entire segment about how if a black QB help out like Palmer he would never get traded and would be killed in the media while Palmer got a pass because he is white. But never once gave an example of black QB being treated different, because its never happened, but didnt bring that up either. He made his decision about it strictly on race. And again thats being racist.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #14
itvnetop
Playmaker

And Bryce Harper and Carson Palmer have to do with Joe Paterno how? If you're going to rant on his "race" issues, the JoePa article should not have been a jumping-off point.

my blather
Old 11-08-2011, 10:13 PM   #15
kevinjames1973

@
@kevinjames73 ask yourself this: had Vick or McNabb pulled the same thing, would they have been more harshly criticized? I say yes.

@kevinjames73: July 26th 2011 when talking about what Bryce Harper gets away with because he is white...Damn. Got me on that one

@
@kevinjames73 Since you know me so well, tell me a bunch of other times I "played" the race card? I'll wait.....

only "proof" I have. No youtube video to look up. But if you dont want dont email them. if people dont agree thats fine. But i am not telling lies. if you like the racist dude. good for you.
Closed Thread