Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot

Dear...Little Chihuahua on Steroids

Parking Lot

Old 09-22-2007, 12:36 PM   #1
saden1
MVP

Dear...Little Chihuahua on Steroids

Do you remember me from the other nights showing of Eastern Promises? You remember, you played the part of a tough guy and came over to tell me and my friend to "shut the fuck up" during movie previews and when I told you to sit your ass back down you babbled and then said "lets step outside"...and when I obliged you realized how much bigger than you I was?

I take it you didn't get a good look at me before you opened your big mouth because all I could hear you say outside was "do something then...you think just because you're bigger than me...yada yada yada."

I just want to tell you you're a little bitch. I wipe my ass with toilet paper sized bitches like you and if you still want it you can get it. I will be more than happy to satisfy your beat down needs.

BTW, why did you and that chick you were with leave the theater before the movie even started? I saw her rushing to get her stuff and leave in a hurry, and I never saw your asses again. Shame really, Eastern Promises was really good.

Truly yours,
The Guy Bigger Than You.

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-22-2007, 12:58 PM   #2
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Re: Dear...Little Chihuahua on Steroids

Im confused.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:01 PM   #3
dblanch66
The Starter

I think it's EasterN Promises...not Easter Promises.
dblanch66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 01:06 PM   #4
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanch66 View Post
I think it's EasterN Promises...not Easter Promises.

It def is. I was wondering about that.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:12 PM   #5
saden1
MVP

It's a typo, it is in fact Eastern Promises.

Anywho, this idiot at the theaters the other night thought it would be a great idea to show me up during previews.

-Jenkins
Old 09-22-2007, 01:15 PM   #6
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

So i see. Im going to guess that your hoping that he telepathically gets the message, right? I love showing up little, uh, hopped up chiuaua's of guys who think they're the shit.

+2 points for bitching someone at a theater. lol
Old 09-22-2007, 01:23 PM   #7
saden1
MVP

No, I wrote this post because I thought it would be fun...and to shed light on the hazards of steroid use.

-Jenkins
Old 09-22-2007, 01:25 PM   #8
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Hahahah....nice. Steriods are bad.lol
Old 09-22-2007, 01:59 PM   #9
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Man I wanted you to fuck him up saden.

This sounds like the daily goings at our school with students. Last night some assholes were shooting fireworks off the balcony and cops came and we told them to stop and they wanted to go(as in go off or fight).

Funny thing was there were about 10-12 of us and three of them. We were all clearly bigger too. I think one of the guys had his head on right and realized his posse should cut and run, and they did.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:07 PM   #10
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post

This sounds like the daily goings at our school with students. Last night some assholes were shooting fireworks off the balcony and cops came and we told them to stop and they wanted to go.

Funny thing was there were about 10-12 of us and three of them. We were all clearly bigger too. I think one of the guys had his head on right and realized his posse should cut and run, and they did.
There always has to be the smart one, lol.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:12 PM   #11
hooskins
Most Interesting Man in the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGisLordOfTheRings View Post
There always has to be the smart one, lol.
His friends are lucky he was there, otherwise it would have gotten pretty ugly pretty fast. The thing about being drunk is that you always think you are some kinda badass that can fuck anyone up, but that is far from reality. So everyone had that mentality, but there were 10 of us.

I am not saying I am a hardass or anything, I mean I got mugged a couple weeks ago, but I am pretty smart in that I don't try to involve myself in pointless fights unlike those guys.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:15 PM   #12
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Quote:
His friends are lucky he was there, otherwise it would have gotten pretty ugly pretty fast. The thing about being drunk is that you always think you are some kinda badass that can fuck anyone up, but that is far from reality. So everyone had that mentality, but there were 10 of us.

I am not saying I am a hardass or anything, I mean I got mugged a couple weeks ago, but I am pretty smart in that I don't try to involve myself in pointless fights unlike those guys.

Very true. It just goes like the saying, little dogs BARK and big dogs BITE. I love little punks who just run their mouth to make them feel better but when it comes down to it, they're punk.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:55 PM   #13
saden1
MVP

Quote:

This sounds like the daily goings at our school with students. Last night some assholes were shooting fireworks off the balcony and cops came and we told them to stop and they wanted to go(as in go off or fight).

I'm a reasonable guy, I can totally understand if we were talking during the movie but the movie previews? Honestly, I was literally twitching like crazy and the two things that stopped me going nuts on him was a) the thought spending the night in jail and b) putting the chick I was with in an unpleasant situation.

It would have been way too easy to fuck him-up, seriously, it's much harder to not go ape-shit on piss ants like that. All in all, I got the last laugh cause the chick he was with walked out on him. We enjoyed the movie and he wasn't to be seen again.

-Jenkins
Old 09-22-2007, 03:52 PM   #14
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
It's a typo, it is in fact Eastern Promises.

Anywho, this idiot at the theaters the other night thought it would be a great idea to show me up during previews.
And you thought it would be a great idea to bitch about him here knowing the chances of him seeing it was less than 1%?
Don't get me wrong, I am all for showing up an asswipe that opens his mouth, and I applaud you for sticking up for yourself, but I think you're taking this a little too personally. The situation ended when he chickened out. You don't call someone out and puss out cause the guy is bigger than you. And judging by your comment of "Chihuahua" everyone is likely bigger than he is. But there comes a time when you need to laugh at it and let it go.
You may be the bigger person in stature, but you're letting him be make you smaller with your obsession with the situation.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:56 PM   #15
jsarno
Franchise Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post

It would have been way too easy to fuck him
LOL...poor choice of words there saden!