Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Bills and Pats-vs-Dallas

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-08-2007, 12:18 AM   #1
DCborn

Bills and Pats-vs-Dallas

I'm still enjoying today's big SKINS win, but I'm looking forward to a Dallas lost this week. Not,likely tomorrow against the Bills, but New England will
wipe out the Cowboy's undefeated record.

Go Bills and Pats !!!

Advertisements
Old 10-08-2007, 12:41 AM   #2
SanFranSkinsFan
Special Teams

Re: Bills and Pats-vs-Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCborn View Post
I'm still enjoying today's big SKINS win, but I'm looking forward to a Dallas lost this week. Not,likely tomorrow against the Bills, but New England will

Go Bills and Pats !!!
Dallas won't lose to Buffalo (unless Lee Evans actually does something) and that NE game will be awesome. I hate to cheer for the cheaters, but I hate the Cowboys more. I actually think Cowboys might win that game, but if we beat the pack, we're rolling.
SanFranSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:42 AM   #3
Cowell
Impact Rookie

There is no way in hell the Cowboys will beat New England. They are too good on both sides of the ball, Dallas is only good on one.
Cowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:44 AM   #4
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

The Redskins just need to win their games, and the rest will take care of itself

That said, watch out for my main man Trent Edwards tomorrow. He'll put a scare in the Boys tomorrow
Old 10-08-2007, 12:45 AM   #5
SanFranSkinsFan
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowell View Post
There is no way in hell the Cowboys will beat New England. They are too good on both sides of the ball, Dallas is only good on one.
Disagree. Adailus Thomas went down today and Cleveland moved the ball OK despite Anderson's picks. I do like Pats in a close one. 27-24 Pats. God I hate the cowboys.
SanFranSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:53 AM   #6
TheBigD
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCborn View Post
I'm still enjoying today's big SKINS win, but I'm looking forward to a Dallas loss this week. Not,likely tomorrow against the Bills, but New England will

Go Bills and Pats !!!
LOL, it is funny how you are not just satisfied with the Redskins winning but want the Cowboys to lose their game. I hope the Redskins never lose a game again till they play the Cowboys so when Dallas beats Washington, they will be beating the best, check that, second best team in the NFC.

With that being said, anything can happen on national TV. Heck the Bears won against the previously undefeated Packers last night.

It is also funny how this site from sadness, anger, and moping to cheers and celebrations. Glad to see this again.
TheBigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:57 AM   #7
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
The Redskins just need to win their games, and the rest will take care of itself
No truer words hath ever been written.
Don't worry about things that are beyond your control, but in the same sense, be damn good at those you can.
-Coach John Wooten
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:59 AM   #8
The Zimmermans
Impact Rookie

Why the tits is this game on monday night football???? did they want a rematch of the 92 and 93 lopsided superbowls???? Remember when dallas put up 52 on these jokers? And yes.....marshawn lynch is the next thurman thomas......while trent edwards is the next jim kelly haha
Old 10-08-2007, 11:02 AM   #9
sandtrapjack
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zimmermans View Post
Why the tits is this game on monday night football???? did they want a rematch of the 92 and 93 lopsided superbowls???? Remember when dallas put up 52 on these jokers? And yes.....marshawn lynch is the next thurman thomas......while trent edwards is the next jim kelly haha
Well for starters, there is no one left for either team from 92 and 93.

And the Bills are a small market team and the NFL wanted to get them some national time in their home stadium. First time on MNF in 13 years (conincendentally I was at the last appearance when they played the Houston Oilers). And they needed another large market team to help with the fan draw.

When the schedule was announced, this was the first home game to sell out for Buffalo.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:03 AM   #10
jbcjr14
The Starter

Quote:
Just wait until next Sunday night when the Saints play the Seahawks! OUCH, can you say shitty ratings?
Old 10-08-2007, 11:06 AM   #11
DCborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigD View Post
LOL, it is funny how you are not just satisfied with the Redskins winning but want the Cowboys to lose their game. I hope the Redskins never lose a game again till they play the Cowboys so when Dallas beats Washington, they will be beating the best, check that, second best team in the NFC.

With that being said, anything can happen on national TV. Heck the Bears won against the previously undefeated Packers last night.

It is also funny how this site from sadness, anger, and moping to cheers and celebrations. Glad to see this again.
LOL...yeah, you really did called that right you can see a mood swing a minute here.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:20 AM   #12
TheBigD
Special Teams

Quote:
LOL, I think it has more to do with Wade going back to Buffalo. Last year, every time the Cowboys played the Giants at NY, they would show that game on prime time or the game would be televized nationaly.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:34 AM   #13
Lady Brave
The Starter

Quote:
And the alternative to that statement would be what? We would be happy if they won?

Quote:
Well, part of me is convinced that a lot of Skins fans are just simply bi-polar.
Lady Brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:47 AM   #14
TheBigD
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Brave View Post
And the alternative to that statement would be what? We would be happy if they won?
NO, if you read the rest of my post you will find that "alternative" you are looking for. The best alternative, which some Redskins fans have mentioned already, is to care about the Redskins winning. I do want them to win the rest of their games till they meet the Cowboys.

A true fan will care about how well his team does, a hater would like to see other teams suffer. I know it is about winning the NFC East, but if the Redskins win their games, they wouldn't care if the if Cowboys go 14-2 as long as those two losses are against the Redskins themselves.

Try to be a fan of the Redskins, not a Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles hater.
Old 10-08-2007, 12:04 PM   #15
Lady Brave
The Starter

Quote:
NO, if you read the rest of my post you will find that "alternative" you are looking for. The best alternative, which some Redskins fans have mentioned already, is to care about the Redskins winning. I do want them to win the rest of their games till they meet the Cowboys.

A true fan will care about how well his team does, a hater would like to see other teams suffer. I know it is about winning the NFC East, but if the Redskins win their games, they wouldn't care if the if Cowboys go 14-2 as long as those two losses are against the Redskins themselves.

Try to be a fan of the Redskins, not a Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles hater.
Well that's where you're mistaken about most, if not all, Redskins fans. We are passionate about our team first and Cowboys hatred is bred into us. Of course, I don't think having true passion for a team is a concept most Cowboys fans understand. When you are losing, most of your fanbase scatters like cockroaches when the light is turned on. I'm not speaking about you specifically, but that does seem to be case more often than not within your fanbase.

I wouldn't begrudge you taking pleasure in our demise. It's a rivalry. That's what makes it fun.
Lady Brave is offline   Reply With Quote