Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell

It's time for Mr. Snyder to step down!

Thread Hell

Old 11-12-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
ncskinsfanec
Special Teams

It's time for Mr. Snyder to step down!

Everyone wants Coach Gibbs to step down, but don't seem to realize who's the most responsible for this mess of a franchise that we've had since 1999. I know Snyder is a genius at making money, but an idiot when it comes to building a winning pro football team.

Advertisements
Old 11-12-2007, 04:28 PM   #2
chrisl4064

Re: It's time for Mr. Synder to step down!

i had field passes to the first game againsed the dolphins, aside from meeting and talking with lindsay Zarniak i got to witness a hilarious event. a little boy meeting Dan Snyder for the first time with his parents, i mean wow what an event it must have been for this kid, and as his parents stood there and watched their son meet danny boy and shake his hand this is what ol Dan had to say... "So have you heard of six flags?" Shamless this guy....
Old 11-12-2007, 04:36 PM   #3
Redskin Rich
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl4064 View Post
i had field passes to the first game againsed the dolphins, aside from meeting and talking with lindsay Zarniak i got to witness a hilarious event. a little boy meeting Dan Snyder for the first time with his parents, i mean wow what an event it must have been for this kid, and as his parents stood there and watched their son meet danny boy and shake his hand this is what ol Dan had to say... "So have you heard of six flags?" Shamless this guy....
I must be slow... but I don't get what is wrong with talking with a kid about the amusement park?????:confused:
Old 11-12-2007, 04:38 PM   #4
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

In the words of Schneed10, "this thread is retarded"
Old 11-12-2007, 04:40 PM   #5
GiantsSuck703

we have sucked since 1992, not since Snyder bought the team. Did Snyder draft Desmond Howard, Heath Shuler and Michael Westbrook? Didnt think so
Old 11-12-2007, 04:44 PM   #6
firstdown
Living Legend

Well if you don't like what he is doing and blamming him for this loss then I'm sure for the right price you could purchase the team. And whats wrong for asking a kid if he ever heard of six flags? Maybe he was trying to strike up a conversation about something the kid knew something about.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:49 PM   #7
skins268
Special Teams

wow,some harsh words are being thrown around this thread...We are a well put together team in certain areas and this season proves that with the injuries showing our weakness's on to Danny How much does he actually control on the team,really other than paying high amounts for guys(which have to be recommended to him by someone else) what has he done wrong to hurt our team>?
Old 11-12-2007, 04:51 PM   #8
hail_2_da_skins
Impact Rookie

This is a dumb thread. All Snyder wants to do is win. Whatever it costs, just win! If you are not with the program, you are out of here! It's very simple. He is also a marketing genius. He knows how to turn a buck. He invests in his product and expects return on his investment. I wish more owners would treat their franchises similarly. If so, we wouldn't have so many lame duck and cheap franchises. Yes, he has made some bad personnel moves, but the intentions were good. I think he has learned from some of the earlier mistakes and the most recent free agent acquisitions have been solid.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:53 PM   #9
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncskinsfanec View Post
Everyone wants Coach Gibbs to step down, but don't seem to realize who's the most responsible for this mess of a franchise that we've had since 1999. I know Snyder is a genius at making money, but an idiot when it comes to building a winning pro football team.
Yeah right. The owner who spent 800 million is going to step down? Very retarded thread.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:54 PM   #10
Daseal
Puppy Kicker

This is nuts. Snyder does nothing except for sign checks. I just don't understand how people can blame him. As I've said before, wouldn't trade him for any owner in the league.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:58 PM   #11
chrisl4064

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskin Rich View Post
I must be slow... but I don't get what is wrong with talking with a kid about the amusement park?????:confused:
it was the only sentance he said to the kid as the picture was taken, and it happened to be him promoting his own .... you know what, nevermind.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:10 PM   #12
Campbell17
Impact Rookie

is this another shot at the skins for the L? Honestly, every team has some games where they fall up short. Indy did last night.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:11 PM   #13
MTK
\m/

Enough with the dumb step down threads already. We still have 7 games to go.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #14
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl4064 View Post
it was the only sentance he said to the kid as the picture was taken, and it happened to be him promoting his own .... you know what, nevermind.
I bet he pulled the kids hair and kick dirt on him as he said "whats six flags". He is probably paying off the schools teachers to fail the kid.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:34 PM   #15
MTRedskinsFan

This thread is the epitome of inane. In the first place Snyder is the owner, so he never 'steps down,' he only gets bought out, and as savvy as our owner is that's just not in the cards. Second, one of the bankers I work w/ is a huge Bears fan who knows what it's like to have an owner that won't spend much on the team, coaching, facilities, etc. He is familiar w/ Snyder and the Redskins and actually said many teams he would like it if Snyder would buy the Bears too (which is retarded because everybody who's read about Snyder knows he's a huge Skins fan and not much into ball otherwise).

But lastly, I just watched the Gibbs presser and still don't see any fire and brimstone there. I keep asking the question here and never seem to get an answer: does Gibbs look like he's really into this? I don't see it, but maybe that's just me.