Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Fantasy Football Forums > Fantasy Football

Fantasy Football Question :

Fantasy Football

Old 11-30-2006, 08:53 AM   #1
#56fanatic
The Starter

Fantasy Football Question :

Who else would I turn to for some advise on my lineup for this week. I have a couple of question marks this week.

1) do I play Dunn against our boys. We played pretty stout last week. My alternative is Travis Henry(vs the colts, he had 120+ against them the last time) and maybe Sammy Morris who is now starting for Miami now. (dont worry I have LT as the other starter)

2) I have been playing my QBs on a rotating basis, depending on matchups. I picked up Campbell thinking of using him this week. I have Trent Green, Alex Smith and Jeff Garcia. Campbell may have the best matchup this week.

My WR are Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Marques Colston, Lav Coles, Dieon Branch. Currently I have Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson as my starters since I haven't heard anything about Colston this week. He was inactive last week. Any news on that would be great also.
#56fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-30-2006, 09:02 AM   #2
MTK
\m/

Re: Fantasy Football Question :

moving to the appropriate forum
Old 11-30-2006, 10:25 AM   #3
onlydarksets
Playmaker

Travis Henry is too inconsistent - it pains me to say it, but you have to figure Dunn is good for 80 yards and a touch. Tough call on the QB - Cleveland sucks pretty bad, so Green could have a decent game.
onlydarksets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 12:28 PM   #4
BDBohnzie
Playmaker

1) Henry had 2 great weeks again Baltimore and Philly before crapping the bed against the Giants. However, in 4 career games against Indy, he's only scored once. Morris is playing Jacksonville, and they have a pretty staunch run D (held Tiki to 27 2 weeks ago). Unfortunately, I have to say go with Dunn.

2) Go with Campbell (vs Atlanta) or Green (vs. Cleveland). SF plays New Orleans, so Smith is a no go. Philly plays Carolina...Garcia is still getting his feet wet, or I'd say Garcia is a possibility.

3) Go with L-Fitz and Johnson. Colston is still iffy. If you have to decide by tonight, go with your normal 2. If you can fill in over the weekend, you can wait and see about Colston. But with the emergence of Henderson and Copper, they may not press to get Colston back.

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 09:01 PM   #5
That Guy
Living Legend

dunn, if you've got two RB spots, henry over morris (i guess).

at WR, none of those guys are bad, but fitz, johnson, and colston are always starts (can you use colston as a TE?). fitz and johnson are safer since colston may or may not be completely healed.

at QB, i'd actually take garcia (if he's going to start), since he's good at getting the ball out quick. campbell may be a good start too, since the ATL defense is still hurt.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote